*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2618034
Rated: E · Message Forum · Spiritual · #381077
A forum designed for researching others' stories about God/Jesus. Post your testimony.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2014 at 8:09pm
My Vision in Church
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 350 GPs were sent to Romantic Idealist with this post.

Jesus had brought me to a place in Him that I never dreamed would happen to me. While I was sitting in church and singing in the Spirit, He let me experience Him in His realm and what our singing sounded like to Him.

I had been very sick and lost my will to live but God had other plans. It was five months since I had slept and my mind was not thinking straight. Friends in my neighborhood invited me to a revival that was going on not far from my home. I went and this is what happened.

This is the truth because I do not have the imagination for something like this; I still can remember every feeling, every word, and the peace that was beyond our understanding.

As I said before, I was sitting in the service with my friends when all of a sudden, I wasn't there anymore. My body was sitting there, but I was in the Spirit realm and seeing the HOLY SPIRIT. I had one thought....."There is no sin here." My eye sight was not like we have here in this realm; but, I could see all around me without any movement that I was aware of. The Holy Spirit was everywhere! He was behind me, in front of me, over to the side of me, just everywhere! Everywhere was pure white and in the midst of the white ,He was there in the form of a ghost. I could hear singing only it sounded like angels singing and somehow I knew that He was conducting it.

After the singing stopped, I was back in my body and looked at my friend, Susan, and told her that everything turned white. She said, " Paul had that happen to him on the road to Damascus." I was still half there and half in the Spirit as we started to go home. As we drove, I was getting flash backs of the Light but that was all.

I had amnesia for about five months after the vision and then on a Friday, in January, I was vacuuming down the hall way, when all of a sudden the vision came back to me. Someone had lifted the blinders off of my mind and a window opened up that was so wonderful that I went and fell on the bed in glory. I remember laying there reliving all of it when I heard a voice say to me," Nobody can see God!" It was at that moment , I knew the voice of Satan. I knew what I had seen and experienced and nobody could tell me different. He had almost taken my mind for five months prior to going to church; but ,God in His mercy had started to heal me and deliver me from the clutches of Satan.

Since that happened to me, God has revealed many visions, healed me of a kidney disease, headaches so awful that I wanted to bang my head against the wall, words from Him to me in His voice so soft and gentle.This is what I want to share in this journal. God bless you as you go to church and know that we are not just sitting there making ourselves feel good but are in the presence of the Lord.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Vision in Church · 01-08-14 8:09pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Romantic Idealist.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2618034