Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3345775
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2219272
Contest Open To Newbie's Only.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 18, 2020 at 8:22am
Edited: May 18, 2020 at 8:23am
Re: Re: Re: Re: My Entry
The entry fee is a review you did for someone else in the Month of May.

I sent you a detailed list of corrections to your entry posting in Review form, the rules are also clearly posted on the Contest Page.

I will Reprint that Review Here;

Hello Somik!

Thank You for your entry in The "Newbie Contest Challenge!! .

There are some procedural problems with your entry, these are the posted guidelines for entries;

1 ~ Short Stories or Chapters will have a word count limit of 500 to 1200 words. All entries must include a word count at the bottom.

Your Essay has a word count of around 184. I think you could easily expand this essay. Perhaps include the tips you shared with          Austin? Tell us more about why you are driven to be a mentor.

You did not include a word count at the bottom.

2 ~ All Entries must be posted in Bitem format in the groups forum {bitem:xxxxxx} - replace the xxxxxx with your Item number.

Your item is posted in {item:2203625} format, it needs to be posted in {bitem:2203625} format. It should look like this after posting.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2203625 by Not Available.

3 ~ There is an entry fee - each contest entry MUST be accompanied by a review done in the current month using Invalid Review .

Reviews Should be a Minimum of 300 Characters with out WritingML or Fluff and Fillers.

Please post your contest entry and review together - your post should look like this - {bitem:xxxxxx} {review:xxxxxx}

No review was submitted with the entry.

The entry and review MUST be submitted in the same post, your post should look like this - {bitem:xxxxxx} {review:xxxxxx}

Because this is the first month of the contest and it is still early, I am allowing a great deal of leeway. Kindly correct the noted problems in a new post.

Thank you for honoring me with your entry into my contest challenge.

Signiture Item...I'm only the trombone player!

MESSAGE THREAD
Message Suspended. · 05-16-20 4:36am
by N/A
Re: My Entry · 05-17-20 10:58pm
by intuey of House Lannister
Re: Re: My Entry · 05-18-20 1:40am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My Entry · 05-18-20 4:28am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: My Entry · 05-18-20 8:22am
by Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Richard ~ Shenanigans INC..
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3345775