A place to easily request reviews from Charity.
I often struggle to find things to review. There's just too much to choose from. So to solve that problem, like so many others have done, I've created this survey so that those who know me, can request a review easily by submitting the bitem. Please see the below guidelines.|
- I am happy to review almost anything. So instead, here's what I won't review: romance, erotica, vampire & werewolf stories. If your story has an element of romance but that's not the sole genre of focus, that's fine. Excessive blood and gore in stories does not appeal to me, no do F-bombs every paragraph or other word.
- GPs are not required but are always welcome. I consider these tips for doing a good job. Please only send them AFTER you've read the review. If you found it helpful, feel free to tip as you see fit.
- If your item is a draft, please kindly remove the rating requirement. I always feel back about rating drafts because the rating is always lower than the piece might ultimately end up. At the same time, if I am required to rate, please don't take a low rating personally.
- I am here to be a resource for you so if any of my reviews raise a question, concern, or you need help, please reach out to me. One of my favorite things is helping other writers when able. By no means am I an expert but I'm pretty experienced so I love helping and watching pieces changes and improve. Years ago the same was done for me, so this is just my way of paying it forward.
- Multiple submissions are fine, and encouraged. I love to do mini raids of people's ports. If you have a novel, there's no need to enter each chapter. Just enter the main bitem and I'll review each chapter if necessary or give a single overall review with tips and suggestions that would apply to the whole novel.
- Please note shorter works will get priority first over longer works which take longer to review. But longer works are likely to get very in depth reviews so it'll (hopefully) be worth the wait. Depending on the content and length, here are the average timeframes for a response.
- Poem of up to 100 lines: 24-72 hours
- Short story up to 2,000 words: 24-72 hours
- Long story up to 10,000 words: 3 - 10 days
- Novellas: 7 - 14 days
- Novels: Up to 30 days or longer
- There are some works I may be uncomfortable reviewing but I will try to let you know if I'm not the best person to review.
Feel free to reach out to me to inquire if you're curious.