This is not the Little Red Riding Hood story you read as a child. 15,680+ Views.
|We have all read Red Riding Hood, girl goes through the woods to go to grandmother's house, meets the Big Bad Wolf, who tells her to take a longer route while he gets to grandma's first, eats her, pretends to be her, tries to trick Red, tries to eat her, only for some woodsman to save her, and grandma.|
However, what if things really didn't happen that way. What if in actuality Red and Wolf were really friends, or even lovers. What if gender roles were reversed? What if they were of the same gender (gay/lesbian here)? Heck, what if the species was really the other way around, with Red being a wolf and Wolf being a human. What if it was a mixture of these other things? Either way, this won't be the same story that you read as a child.
Here are the rules.
1. Sex is allowed, but try to limit it to casual, gay/lesbian or straight, it doesn't matter. If it gets too explicit, it gets deleted. So try to stick with casual, or leave it up to the reader's imagination.
*Note, there is going to be an "E" section for when they are just childhood friends, so no underage activity guys.*
2. The person who is a wolf is to be an anthro, be it Wolf or Red.
3. The person who is a wolf is not allowed to eat the one who is a human, so no vore, soft, hard, or otherwise. In fact, they cannot seriously harm the other, except for maybe a slap or two when one of them says something inappropriate.
4. Red doesn't have to visit grandma, as that could just be an excuse for Red to go see Wolf, as Red's parents may not want the two of them to be friends/lovers. *Note, this could be the same for Wolf too, so that they could meet without raising suspicion. (Forbidden friendship/love perhaps)*
5. Setting must be in the woods, or in a clearing in the woods, or along the path through the woods, at least during the first chapter of your story. After that, you can take them anyplace that you want. They can even leave the forest behind them.
6. Like I said earlier, things can be a combination of differences, and things can even crossover into another category. For instance, your lovers could become married within a few chapters after running away from the forest or something. However, they are all to have one thing in common, Red and Wolf are friends, you chose the level of friendship, like if they are just friends, Boy/girlfriend, Boy/boyfriend, Girl/girlfriend, lovers, married, whatever.
Have fun making your own version of the Red Riding Hood story.
Oh, a little something for you to check out. It's the list of the things I've made, or have helped make.