I start to develop a strange power, what will I do?
|In the original version of Problem Child Gang, I created a team of four kids, trying to find their missing parents. It did not work out so I am trying a new angle. Here it is.|
Please note: Changes have been made.
1. Do not kill the main character.
2. All chapters are to be written in first person. (I, me, myself, I'm, etc.) This makes you the main character.
3. New characters are welcome but I ask you to keep this an original story, avoid using already made up characters (unless if being used in reference ie: he's as strong as Superman(c).
4. Love scenes are allowed but only in general terms... remember the rating +13.
5. The power of the main character you choose must start out weak then grow with new powers surfacing if needed. (No instant super heroes, the character you choose must work up to that over time and practice.)
6. The character you choose must keep their power a secret or be very careful who he or she shares the secret with. In this story, super powered people (super heroes or villains) do not exist. The main character is the first to surface.
7. The power(s) you chose for your character must be tasteful and believable.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me and ask, I am a reasonable person.
HERE ARE A FEW CHARACTERS YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM...
You are either...
1. Clem Rodgers.
2. Garth Jones.
3. Megan Connors.
4. Susan Tanner.
5. Caitlin Spencer.
6. Alyssa Vance.
Other characters are available; look through to see who you would like to follow. You may add new characters if you wish.
In one thread of several of these characters, we are following one single plot. Twenty years ago, a small group of teenagers, each with unique skills or gifts, formed what they called the Problem Child Gang. This group, with other members adding to their numbers, worked to fight crime in Waterfront City like many a super team in the comic books they had read. Sadly, the entire group was nearly killed on their last mission, forcing them to give up crime fighting. Now, twenty years later, the original members of the group have kids of their own and they are developing powerful gifts of his own, making them fear a repeat of history. The parents reveal their past and try to detour their children from repeating their mistakes but fate forces them to allow the Problem Child Gang to rise again.
This story was inspired by Stan Lee whose characters are legends in the super hero universe.
Rest in peace, Stan Lee. Know that your legacy carries on. Excelsior!