*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2191219-Your-mother-wants-to-test-those-sweet-lips
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Your mother wants to test those sweet lips  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Your mother wants to test those sweet lips

    by: HC60
'Now, Dougie we don't have much time, remember, so if you hesitate too much I will just have to take over. What I want you to do is start gently kissing and licking the tip of my dick. I want to feel those sweet lips on my slimy cock. I got a huge load for you that's gonna fill you right up and give you energy for the tutoring Ms. Miller is going to put you through later! Now get to work, Doug.'

Your mothers tone shifted when uttering those last words. She certainly meant business and you were frightened to find out what would happen if you refused. Just as you gather enough courage, however, your mother seems to run out of patience and she grabs you by the back of your head and starts forcing your face on to her cock. With one hand on your head and one on her dick she smears the tip on to your face and starts prodding at your mouth. The foreplay seems to be over. 'Now fucking take this dick in your mouth, Doug or I will be forced to feed you your diet in another less pleasurable way'.

Unsure what that means, you relent and open up your lips, and your mouth is instantly invaded by the bulbous head of your mother's cock. Her girth completely fills your mouth and your mouth is forced open completely, almost making your jaw hitch. The natural scent and sweat from your mother and her pre-cum fills your nostrils and assaults your senses as she works her huge cock in your mouth. Not yet fully erect but lathered in pre-cum it was still somewhat pliable and it goes quickly to the back of your mouth and pressed on the closing of your throat. 'That's more like it, baby, good boy. You quickly took like 4 inches of my dick. You will be a great cocksucker in no time, I just know it'.

Lisa moves her hand up to the top part of her business suit and unbuttons her shirt with one hand like an expert. Not wearing a bra her gorgeous large breasts burst out of their confinement and she starts tweaking her left nipple, not losing a beat in assaulting your mouth with her ever-growing monster. 'There you go, Dougie. Almost no teeth too, so impressive for a beginner. I want you to try and relax your muscles and hold your breath as long as you can, cause I am going to start pushing deeper down your slutty throat. And I WILL succeed, don't you worry.'

Tears run down your cheeks as you can feel her cock grow in your mouth and her relentless pushing is making you gag. You realize now that you are also rock hard yourself to a degree where it hurts quite a bit as the tip of your dick is pushing towards the zipper in your pants. Somehow you manage to relax enough that your mother's cock, now as hard as it can possibly be, punches it way down your narrow throat and instantly 4 more inches of her veiny cock slides down. Your eyes widen as you get filled up by her and your throat feels like its on fire and a red-hot piston is being driven right through it. You didn't expect to even get the head of her cock in your mouth but now you have over 8 inches down your throat. You can't fathom you ever getting the last of it, though.

Lisa is panting and moaning. She moves her left hand from her breast and puts it on top of your head, while moving her other hand down to hold around your chin. She takes a firm grip around your face with her big but soft hands and starts fucking your face like it was a fleshlight. Your strength is no match for hers and there is no reason to even try and control the situation. Your face is pulled back and forward on her huge slimy cock at an increasing pace.

'Fuuuck yes, that's so good, my sweet boy. You make a mother proud with that mouth. And you love this, I can see your rockhard little pecker in your trousers. You love getting impaled on my fat 14-inch meat. You're gonna be a great slut. Your holes are gonna take so many loads.' Your mother's foul language was scary and arousing at the same time. You couldn't deny being completely hard but you couldn't get yourself to touch it.

'Alright, I'm sure we are gonna get the last 6 inches down your gullet soon enough but for now this will suffice. You have an appointment to get to! I'm gonna start pumping you hard and fast and then I'm sending all my cum down your throat. And you better swallow every drop, you hear me boy?'

You try and nod but there is little movement in your mothers vice like grip on your head. Lisa's pace changes and her stroke becomes more rhytmic and longer but maintaining a fast pace. She pulls out her cock all the way to the tip of your lips only to immediately sink it back in through those same lips as far as it will go down. The taste is intoxicating. A mixture of her own scent and pre-cum and your spit. With every stroke you can feel a small dollop of pre-cum hit your mouth. She's getting close to erupting.

Suddenly your mother pulls her cock all the way out of your mouth letting it flow in the air for just a second and then plunges hard back in. Your jaw muscles aches as she manages to push an inch or two more down your throat and hold it there. Her cock starts twitching as she hunches over you, pulling at your face: 'Oh fuck, here it comes baby, swallow every drop for mommy'. Lisa lets out a howl as her cock expands and you feel the first of many spurts of thick heavy jizz get violently deposited in to your stomach. You gag as the feeling you are experiencing is completely unknown and it attacks your system but there is nowhere to move as your mother's grip remains through her gushing orgasm. She moans loudly as another stream of cum reaches the tip of her dick and is sprayed down your throat. 'Keep swallowing, my little cumslut. Your face is so beatiful with my cock in it.' Her orgasm finally subsides and she releases the grip on your head. You fall back down on the couch completely overwhelmed with what just happened.

'That was a great job for a rookie. I will give you a few minutes to collect yourself and then its time to go. I'm sure you will do great and make me proud.'

The fucking lessons. You had completely forgot what all this started with. You wish there was some way around this. Couldn't I just stay home. What if you convinced your mother to let you go alone and then you could just go to the mall or meet with a friend or something. But that would mean lying to your mother..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Convince your mother you already know the way and go alone

2. Respect your mother and wait for her to come back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HC60 (UN: hc60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2191219-Your-mother-wants-to-test-those-sweet-lips