*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/1472042-S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G---I-T---O-U-T
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: Whatever her answer, Daria and Jane out themselves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G I-T O-U-T

    by: chaos
“Visit, what do you mean? I live here,” the bubbly blond asked as she looked between the two girls in puzzlement. Daria and Jane exchanged a look between them, understanding right away why the young girl was living back at home. It wasn’t that much of a shock that Brittany was no longer in college, they had a bet between them that she’d be back home, flipping burgers eventually. Daria just thought that the former cheerleader would last longer through dumb luck or sleeping with her professors. Now she owed Jane ten bucks, for that Brittany was going to pay.

“Never mind that, its good to see you again Brittany. Did you know my best friend here is a carpet muncher?” Daria said off hand, gesturing to Jane who just smirked and shook her head. While they weren’t telling their families they were gay, neither girl had any problem telling total strangers to make them feel uncomfortable. Usually they reserved it for the boys that tried to hit on Jane. Nothing made hormonal frat boys backtrack faster then learning the girl they were hitting on wasn’t into their gender. It was amusing for them to shove what they had in other’s faces. The stares they got didn’t bother them because they were used to being a spectacle for other reasons during high school.

“You eat carpet? Yuck!”

Daria winced at Brittany’s thick-headedness, while Jane slung her arm over Daria’s shoulder and pulled her in close as she chuckled softly. Her girlfriend should have known that simple slang was too complicated for Brittany. You needed to speak slowly with small words to get her to understand.

“She means we are gay,” Jane clarified, making air quotes as she spoke. Brittany just gave her a vacant look that resembled a puppy that’s been told a confusing command. The blond slowly tried to piece together what Jane said as she tried to explain it.

“So your very happy?”

“No, no, I mean I like girls.”

“I like girls too. My best friends are girls.”

“Listen, I like doing naughty things with girls if you know what I mean?”

“Are you talking about putting gum under their chairs because that’s too naughty for me.”

Jane nearly lunged at Brittany to start strangling her, but Daria held her back. There was no point in trying to beat some sense into Brittany, they needed to either walk away or explain this as plainly as possible. Daria didn’t mind having strangers find out she was gay, but preferred to keep everything else to herself, but she really wanted Brittany to understand what kind of relationship she was in right now because she was proud of it and wasn’t the naïve girl that was afraid of intimacy. A couple nights underneath Jane had gotten rid of that fear.

“Jane and I are in a relationship where every night we get naked and crawl into bed together. We aren’t having a sleep over or trying to stay warm, it’s because we are have an intimate relationship based on trust, attraction and affection. What we have is carnal as we fulfill each others sexual needs through various things. Like for example, Jane likes it very much when I eat her out, while I enjoy having Jane play with my butt. While unconventional our relationship makes us happy, much more then anyone we’ve had with any man. Call us what you will, but it’s the closet thing to love we have experienced.”

“Well said, well said,” Jane applauded and then pulled Daria back to whisper into her ear. “I am so banging your brains out tonight.”

“Oh,” Brittany slowly said as she scratched her head before her eyes lit up. “OH!” She said much more louder and nodded her head. She smiled at the couple, happy to finally understand what they were talking about. “You’re doing that thing Kevin made me do a few times before we broke up only without a boy. I loved that! It was so much fun, especially when Kevin passed out after ten minutes and I got to play with the other girl all night.”

“Really?” Jane exclaimed as she and Daria looked at the former cheerleader watchfully. They hadn’t expected this; neither of them took Brittany to be anything other then heterosexual. Then again, she was so dense that she must have never wondered about her sexuality. As Daria processed this, an idea popped into Jane’s head that instantly had her smiling very widely.

You have the following choices:

1. Daria and Jane have a private conversation

*Noteb*
2. Daria and Jane have to run now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/1472042-S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G---I-T---O-U-T