*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amelia In The Bush
  2. Dragons Galor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295779-Amelia-In-The-Bush
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Amelia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amelia In The Bush

    by: charcoal
Amelia walked into the jungle to start her quest for gems, riches, and possibly to become the Queen of Dragons. Unfortunately she wasn't very jungle wise so her remaining clothes were shredded by the thick undergrowth leaving her completely naked.

"That’s just great!" Amelia complained to no one. That’s when her eyes fell on a long and sharp stick. She decided to pick it up and begins to examine it. "Well, that dragon spirit thing said that we should get a weapon. I guess this will have to do." She says taking it with her. "Now all I need to do is find a dragon to tri... I mean befriend. But I need to find a really strong one."

At that moment the bushes in front of her started to shake as something started to move through them. Amelia lowered the point of her make shift spear in front of her as she prepared to defend herself. But to her surprise a 3 foot long blue scaled dragon emerged from the bushes. It had a thin snout with wide eyes, little tiny horns on top of its head and short feet that ended in four tiny claws.

"Ahhhh... aren’t you cute!" Amelia says as she reaches down and strokes the top of the small dragon's head.

You have the following choices:

1. The Small Dragon Hisses And Attacks Her!

2. The Small Dragon Purrs Happily

3. A Huge Dragon Suddenly Eats The Small One!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 charcoal (UN: hiccup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/295779-Amelia-In-The-Bush