*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Krashy's Hunt
  2. Krashy the Shark
  3. Choose a Universe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1103354-The-Vore-Adventures-of-FT/cid/1137529-Krashys-Hunt
by FT2k4
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1103354
You control FT the dragon's fate. It's either eat or be eaten!
This choice: Krashy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Krashy's Hunt

    by: W. Scarf
          Krashy glides in the underwater abyss of the vast ocean with watchful eyes. It was time for his daily hunt after all, and he had worked up a voracious appetite for a large piece of prey. His stomach would occasionally remind him of his hunger by large echoes of unsettling gurgles.

Deciding that it would be easy to eat something around his size to fill himself up with, Krashy headed near the coastline of a beach close by to catch an unlucky land animal in the shallows.

Up ahead, Krashy stalked upwards to the near by coastline, lurking in the shallow end. He suddenly spots a familiar looking dragon, swimming playfully. It was none other but the distinct FT the dragon! The anthro reptile float at the surface, basking in the sun and reflecting the beaming sunlight off from his green scales.

Krashy growled to himself in frustration. FT had made a horrible first impression to him, ever since one day when Krashy was swimming with his little brother. Minding his own business with playing with his younger sibling, his brother had been caught in a net by FT and was quickly pulled out of the water. Krashy swam up to the surface and searched for his brother by peeking his head over the water. Mortified, Krashy had to watch his own brother being eaten whole by the anthro dragon.

Sure, his brother reformed after that but ever since that day, there was bad blood between Krashy and FT. They soon formed a rivalry and Krashy has consumed FT ever since that tragic event.

Krashy shook the annoying memory away and quickly went in for his meal.

Krashy darts swiftly through the water, approaching FT and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Snaps his jaws around part of FT!

2. ...Is trapped by a surprise net!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 W. Scarf (UN: whitescarf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1103354-The-Vore-Adventures-of-FT/cid/1137529-Krashys-Hunt