*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tough Luck Naruto
  2. Growth Spurt?
  3. Stolen Scroll
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/320712-Tough-Luck-Naruto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1110299
The guys in Naruto grow. Please come inside and enjoy
This choice: He bumbs into someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tough Luck Naruto

    by: MagitekMayhem
Naruto practically leaped from his doorstep he was in such a good mood. He hummed to himself as he strolled down the street, heading for the Hokage's building, hoping to find Kakashi and the rest of his cell there with a new mission. He was deep in thought (Well, as deep as Naruto can get anyway) and he didn't even notice someone sneaking up behind him. But he wasn't very discreet, and Naruto soon heard his breathing, his heavy footsteps, and when he stopped walking, the footsteps behind him kept going for a few seconds, then stopped. Naruto groaned inwardly knowing that Konohamaru was following him. The kid never left him alone! He turned around to confront him and Konohamaru tried to disguise himself...but it wasn't very convincing. Naruto slapped his hand across his eyes and sighed.

"Alright Konohamaru! I know you're following me!"

Konohamaru sheepishly lowered his fence disguise and said, "Aw come on! Wasn't it more convincing this time?"

Naruto shook his head and Konohamaru sighed.

"Oh well. I guess I'll practice more."

"Hey, where are your friends Konohamaru?" Naruto asked.

"I'm not sure...They were supposed to meet me at the bridge, but they never showed up!"

"Hmmm...That's too bad...Well see ya!"

Naruto started walking again, but Konohamaru tagged along.

"So where are you going?"

"I'm going to see if Kakashi came back with a mission yet. I'm so bored!"

"Well, you might as well forget about it. No one's come in all day."

"WHAT?!?!?!? How do you know?!?"

"My grandfather is the Hokage! How could I not know?"

"Good point...Argh!!!" Naruto rustled his hair in frustration. "Now what am I going to do?"

"Hey! Why don't you play with me!" Konohamaru said excitedly.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto plays with Konohamaru (And grows a little more)

2. Naruto finds something else to do

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagitekMayhem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1110299-Giant-Naruto/cid/320712-Tough-Luck-Naruto