*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/789131-that-he-wanted-to-eat-breakfast-first
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1335900
Shuichi Shindou begins to pack on the pounds! What will Yuki do? Male WG
This choice: that he wanted to eat breakfast first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

that he wanted to eat breakfast first.

    by: lonergirl
Shuichi bounced out of bed and grabbed a pair of shorts off of the floor and wiggled into them in such a that if Yuki had been in the room, then the shorts would have promptly been removed while Yuki did some very adult things to the young pop star. Not wanting to bother with a shirt since he it was only Yuki in the house, he bounded out of the bedroom and practically skipped down the hall to the kitchen.

He was disappointed to find that Yuki wasn't in the kitchen but there was a plate of pancakes. Not wanting to eat alone, Shuichi searched the house for his blonde lover but found that he was no where to be found. He then went back into the kitchen and then noticed on a calendar that Yuki had put on the fridge had marked that Yuki had a book signing that day. Shuichi smile, "Yuki must have left the pancakes for me as a good morning present!" he twittered happily. He quickly ate the pancakes before skipping off to go take a shower.

Once he was done showering and dressed for the day, Shuichi noticed that he had a missed message on his phone from Yuki.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lonergirl (UN: werewolfchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shelila has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/789131-that-he-wanted-to-eat-breakfast-first