*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Look for more survivors
  2. Every house is gone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344938-Matters-Best-Forgotten/cid/461829-Look-for-more-survivors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1344938
adventures in a fantasy setup.
This choice: Look for more survivors  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Look for more survivors

    by: the last cicada
Hazzoos found it hard to actually walk across the bare spots on the ground where the buildings once stood. So accustomed to walking along the roads and pathways, he willed himself to take a step into the square where his brother's home once lay.

He had no words to describe his feelings as he criss crossed the hole in the ground, only more questions.

Hagly, his favorite dog, strode up to his side. She didn't seem to mind the empty vastness that he found so disturbing.

As she rubbed her face into his thigh, it occurred to him that she was begging for food.

"I'm sorry, girl, but I don't have anything to give you."

You have the following choices:

1. Look for food

2. Another point of view

*Noteb*
3. Another point of view

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the last cicada (UN: deadbluesea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the last cicada has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344938-Matters-Best-Forgotten/cid/461829-Look-for-more-survivors