*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/634318-switch-with-your-brother-who-is-walking-past-th
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: switch with your brother who is walking past the shed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

switch with your brother who is walking past th...

    by: lylex
As you sit in the pod reading about the various experiments the builders of the machine conducted you wonder what happened to them. Why did they sell the farm right away? You wonder if Zack knows what happened, the people who owned the farm were relatives of his... The last entry in the notebook was about 2 days before the farm went up for sale. The couple that owned the farm just packed up and left. This is quite the mystery. You sit back and start mulling all this over when; all of a sudden your brother poked his head into the lab room.

Sweet…. a secret room! You can’t even see the door when it is closed” Daryl says as he plays with the door.

"Coool! What is all of this?"

"This is supposed to be a mind transfer machine," You tell Daryl.

He laughs at you and says, “what ever.” He starts poking around the computer stand and starts to look into the other pod.

Julie comes in the door with a glass of juice. She totally lights up when she sees Daryl. She asks, "How are you and Mary doing, Daryl."

Daryl replies as he pokes around the other pod,” Never been better, why do you ask?"

You couldn’t resist, being his sister and knowing what’s best for him, "She's a complete butt-wad! What do you see in her? She's bossy, she’s rude, and she’s arrogant.... I hate her with a passion! You should kick her butt to the curb."

Daryl starts to come up with a reply, but before he could Julie bumps him with her butt and Daryl falls off balance into the pod. The door on the pod goes shut and there is a big smile on Julies face as she pushes the button on the control panel. Next thing you know you are in Daryl's body and he is in yours.

Julie says, "I was looking forward to switching with Katy, but this will be so much better. You guys should stay like this till tomorrow night.

"Hmmm, this might be fun." you say as you fight off some strange sensations. You look over at Daryl in your body.
"Get my hands off those you perv!" You yell.

Your old body turns all red and says, "Sorry Katy, don't know what came over me. Looks like I'm not the only one. Seems somebody over there is pitching a tent.” You shift away from all red and say, “then it’s agreed we’ll switch tomorrow night.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Daryl's point of view

2. Katy's point of View

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lylex (UN: drlylex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/634318-switch-with-your-brother-who-is-walking-past-th