*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Codename: Geass
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/544681-Codename-Geass
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!
Chapter #1

Codename: Geass

    by: Divine Bandit
It's an ordinary day in Area 11. The city is calm, and the people are peaceful. You're walking down the side of the street.

"Out of the road!" roars a voice from behind you. In an instant, three Knightmare Frames accelerate past, causing a huge draft that causes litter and papers to fly everywhere. But despite that, you hear a faint voice nearby.

You look around, and can just barely see a lock of green hair coming out from behind a set a trash cans. You push the cans aside, and find a girl in a loose white jumpsuit lying motionless on the ground. You take her in your arms, and check her pulse. You don't feel anything...

Despite that, the girls eyes shoot open, and she leans up, kissing you on the lips. You phase out, and hear the girl's voice as she pries into your mind. You hear something about "Geass" and a contract, and mindlessly answer "Yes."

You're back to reality. The girl is lying motionless in your arms. You set her on the ground so you can catch your breath, and catch up on what just happened. First off, who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. A Britannian Student

2. A Britannian Soldier

3. An Eleven

4. A Britannian Citizen

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/544681-Codename-Geass