*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A shrunken buddy
  2. Matt wakes up
  3. the Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/553901-A-shrunken-buddy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1443493
You shrink around your roommates, and your friends. Anything goes! Please Add! GP++++
This choice: Matt doesnt see you but doesnt sit on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A shrunken buddy

    by: Anonymous
You watch in horror as Matt marches into the living room. You must've blacked out for awhile because Matt has prepared a breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, and pancakes and changed into boardshorts for his morning swim. "GUYS, BREAKFAST IS READY!" he shouts. Hearing no response, he shrugs, sets the food on the coffee table, and flips on the TV. You sigh in relief as he sits down on the opposite side of the couch from you. "YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE OR I'M EATING YOUR BREAKFAST," he yells upstairs. You're trying to decide whether or not to get his attention when you hear a whisper behind you.

"Psst..." Quickly, you turn around. You can hardly believe it. Parker is sitting on the couch and just like you, has been shrunken to a mere 3 inches. You smile at him, relieved that someone is with you on this strange day.

"Woah man, what happened to you?" you ask him.

"What happened to you?" he asks back, smiling. He then proceeds to share his story, which is very similar to yours. He woke up before you, came downstairs, and passed out. When he awoke, he saw you shrunken on the couch as well. After swapping stories, the two of you decide to come up with a plan of action.

You have the following choices:

1. You try to get Matt's attention

*Noteb*
2. Parker tries to get Matt's attention

*Noteb*
3. You both wait it out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anonymous (UN: windrider4000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Peace0utDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/553901-A-shrunken-buddy