*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt sees you
  2. Matt wakes up
  3. the Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/720723-Matt-sees-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1443493
You shrink around your roommates, and your friends. Anything goes! Please Add! GP++++
This choice: Matt sees you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Matt sees you

    by: Joel34
You gulp as you stand on the dirty cushion of the lounge. You picked up the ragged thing at a thrift store and were never able to get the musty smell out of the fabric. But it seemed that matt had made it is mission to blast the poor thing with as many farts as possible. The one from before still lingers and now stings your tiny nostrils. Before you, the huge man towers over you. Your eyes drift over his every detail. Unfortunately you start at his groin.

His huge dick hangs heavily, supported by the damp fabric of his well worn tight boxers. Two enormous thighs burst out of the legs of the undies, thick and hard with a soft coating of fat which surely crops up and around into his ass. Before his ass was a sight to behold, now you fear what it would look like at this miniscule size. You are sure the massive glutes would easily crush, or worse consume you with their deep, hairy crack.

Matts POV
---------
I come back from the kitchen, My asshole itching from a huge silent but deadly. I can feel another one coming, this one wont be silent, but it sure as hell will be deadly, I cant wait to blast it directly on Jackie Boy. As i walk, i feel that my tight boxers have started to slide down a bit, the top of my ass has started to spill out and over. Oh well, i know how much it bothers Jack so I guess I could just flaunt it right in his face. I come over to the lounge to see he is gone. Wait. No.

There, on my cushion, a little mouse, or rather tiny man...its a miniature Jack! How could he get so small? Oh the possibilities.....

Now i have to make a choice, i could alert him and let him know ive spotted him, then he would be ripe for the fun and games.

Or I could pretend not to see him, and torture the fuck out of the little guy 'unknowingly' God imagine if i decided to get naked like i normally do when im alone... fuck this could be awesome...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Peace0utDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/720723-Matt-sees-you