*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453266-Male-Body-Swap/cid/564248-Becoming-Blake
by chubbs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1453266
Your a guy at a private school for young men, when you get a surprising gift..PLEASE ADD!
This choice: you wake up and find your self wearing the talisman, but in your roomies body!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Becoming Blake

    by: TemptedTruth
Yours eyes open slowly, absorbing the colors of the all-too-familiar room.

"Deja Vu much?" You think to yourself as you sit up in bed, only to realize you're only in your boxers. You don't sleep in only boxers! Blake does that!

"Hey! Why am I naked!" You exclaim to deaf ears but your own. You notice the talisman dangling from your neck, hitting your chest lightly. You look over, realizing you're against an unfamiliar wall, and find your own body slumped against your bed, fully clothed. It's only a matter of time till everything comes together in your head.

"Oh my god... I'm in Blake's body..." You almost whisper to yourself, finally realizing the change in your voice. You swing your legs over the side of the bed, sitting properly, clad in only those pure white cotton boxers your friend is so adamant about sleeping in. You kind of understand why he does it once you get a feel for them, but the fact of being in his body makes the situation awkward in your opinion. You stand up and scratch the back of your head, only to feel hair a bit longer than your own, just enough to be gripped and called shaggy, but nothing too long. You trail your hands to your chest and down your stomach, resting at the waist band -- fiddling with it.

"My god this is awkward on so many levels" You think to yourself. You take a peek beneath the boxers, if it's now yours you might as well check it, right? It seems a little bigger than your own, but not by much. The fabric slaps back against your waist and you kneel down by your bed. Your REAL bed. It's almost noon today, thank god you don't have classes. Blake would have gotten in trouble otherwise.

You move your head close to your old body, and shake it, slowly pulling Blake out of his sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. "Huh?"

2. He wakes up, startled, looking at himself.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TemptedTruth (UN: rsoryu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chubbs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453266-Male-Body-Swap/cid/564248-Becoming-Blake