*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1459400
Remake of my old story. What are the consquences of not giving out candy on Halloween?!

Remake of my old story. What are the consquences of not giving out candy on Halloween?!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Trick or Trick?!

Tonight’s Halloween, and it’s time for some fun, except you forgot to get any candies! But the real question is… For whom will it be a fun night?!

Mark: He’s 19 years old, has a blond hair and is 5’8’’. Currently, he is having the year off after his high school. He’s living with his girlfriend Victoria, who he met at in their high school, in a one bedroom house. He doesn’t know much about his neighbours as he only barely greeted them few times. Victoria isn’t home right now as she’s at work tonight, as a waitress at a local restaurant. Unfortunately, you forgot to get any candy for the kids and your plan is to pretend you aren’t home…Is it going to work?

Victoria: She’s also 19 year old, with a shoulder length red hair. She’s quit short and is around 5’3’’. She’s been going out with Mark for over 4 years now and it was her idea to get a house together after high school. She’s at work right now and is due to be back at around midnight tonight.

Esther and Samantha: They are 13 Year old Brunette twins from across the street. They are both pretty are around 5’1’’ and personally, it’s almost impossible for you to tell them apart. They were always very friendly with you, waving their hands at you whenever possible. They are trick or treating in cute matching witch outfits and they are so petite that it’s almost entrancing…

Torrey: Your blonde slutty neighbour. She's only 17 but she looks much more older than that. That pretty much sums it up. She's always wearing clothing that's very revealing and few times, she tried to invite you to have a drink with her, despite the fact that she probably knows that you are living with your girlfriend. But then again, you would have fucked her if not for your girlfriend... She's in her last year at a local High School. For some unknown reason, you can see her out the window, going around Trick or Treating, in what seems to be the whole Succubus outfit, with the tail and all…

Kylie: She’s a good friend from high school. She enjoys you and Victoria’s company very much. She only lives down the street and she actually had a short fling of about 2 months back in year 8, before you got intimate with Victoria. She’s pretty sexy and she’s just taller than you, at around 5’9’’. Her hairs are dark black, which shines in light. She was suppose to visit you around 12 midnight as she wanted a drink with you and Victoria, celebrating the good old times.


This is a transformation/shrink story, much like many of my other interactives.


Rules:
Additions with Wrong Grammar or Incorrect use of Capital Letters will be deleted
No Male Interaction

If you enjoy this story, please have a read of my other interactives as well.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick