*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Child
  2. An all girl school
  3. Toilet Paper
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473877-Disposable/cid/2737777-Child
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #1473877
a coworker who is a witch turns you into a disposable product that your company makes!
This choice: Child  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Child

    by: Pinetree
Before you stands a girl around 3 to 4 feet tall. She had to have been 9 hears old. She was wearing a black skirt with a blue argyle sweater which you realize must be the school uniform. She had beautiful blonde hair covering her one eye and the hair that wasn’t reached down to her back on the back. It was radiant like it was pure sunlight captured in one form. She had light blue eyes and her lips were dyed red. If she was older you could imagine dating her. As you are admiring her your expression turns from a expression of shock to a expression of disgust. You see her turn around and begin to pull down her skirt. Under the skirt was a pair of laces black panties which she also pulls down. You feel so horrible for watching nit as you try to close your eyes you are not able to. You hear the sound of her sitting down on the porcelain seat of the toilet. You hear her releasing a stream of liquid gold constantly splashing against the sides of the bowl. As you hear the Slowing of the stream you see her and her red painted fingernails on her hand reach for you. She begins to unroll you and rip part of you off of your roll. Where are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your the piece she grabbed

*Noteb*
2. Your the roll

3. Same as 2 but you can still feel what that piece feels or sees

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pinetree (UN: piney1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473877-Disposable/cid/2737777-Child