*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2108394-Jill-Woods---20-year-old-college-dropout
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: Jill Woods - 20 year old college dropout  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jill Woods - 20 year old college dropout

    by: Unknown
I was just about finishing up packing for my big Europe trip. Mom was at work, as was your sister. You heard a knock at the back door, which was odd. Usually people would just ring the front doorbell. You went downstairs to answer it, and to your surprise standing there was Jill Woods.

Jill could be described at a flat out bombshell. She used to be the head cheerleader at high school. She was easily the hottest girl in the neighborhood. I had heard she flunked out of school, quit a job at Hooters, and now was in some nail technician course or something. She was always hot, but for some reason even more so today. She wear wearing short shorts, which I observed were short enough that I could just see her butt. She was also wearing a thin see through top, under which I could see her black bra clearly.

When I snapped out of it, I finally greeted her. "Hi Jill"

"Hi Mark, can I come inside for a bit?" She said. Her voice was like an angel. I let her come inside, which she did after looking around, as if she was being followed or something.

"My sister is at work right now, she should be here in about an hour if you want to come back" I said.

"Actually" She said, "I'm here to talk to you. Are you alone? Could we head up to your room?" I was shocked, but did as she asked, wondering what was going on. It kept getting weirder, as we got to my room and she closed the door behind her. I started to get a little hard, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"You see Mark, I've actually come here to confess something" She said.

"Okay..." I replied, confused.

"I've had a crush on you for a while now" She said. I was surprised to hear this, from Jill of all people! "I think you're really cute, and I was hoping you would just give me a chance. I know you leave for Europe today but just give me a chance to show you how I feel!" I was taken back, this was the craziest thing ever! Still I had no idea what was going on, so I played it safe.

"Well, I don't know..." I said.

"Maybe this will change your mind." She said. She seductively pulled off her shirt, leaving her standing there in her bra and short shorts. She planted a kiss on my lips, before kneeling down in front of me. "Just relax" She said, as she started to undo my pants.

You have the following choices:

1. She was telling the truth

2. She was lying, it's a trap!

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2108394-Jill-Woods---20-year-old-college-dropout