*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your mom comes in.....
  2. at home....
  3. Beginning.....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1538713-Shrinking-in-excitement/cid/669058-your-mom-comes-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1538713
you've a weird "illness", everytime you're excited something happens
This choice: your mom comes in.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

your mom comes in.....

    by: Blackenstein
You enter the room quickly and lock the door as you descend past the doorknob. Thoughtfully safe in your room, you sigh as you continue to idolize Julia's wet bikini outlining her figurative form and slender curves. Content on this picture, you continue to shrink with your eyes closed with a sly smirk stretching across your face. Your daydream was cut short by vibrations in the floor and scuffling across carpet that sounded as if sand paper was being wiped across a plank of wood. Realizing the horrific fate coming your way you began sprinting away from the door. You had dreamt too long and were now only an inch tall, staggering between carpeted loops of grays, whites and browns about half your size until your leg got caught in one of the loops and you tripped into a pile of clothes on the floor.

To add to your dismay, the door now creaked open behind you as soft light seeped into the room, only to be blocked by the gargantuan figure of your mother holding a laundry basket. Before you could even unhook your leg, your mother had already advanced the short distance to the clothes and bent down to pick them up. You could tell she had nothing to do today since she wore only a large, loose fitting v-cut shirt and a simple jean skirt-both somewhat young for her age, but she could pull the look off on such a morning. A large hand blocked most of the little light escaping around her figure as you were forced into the clothes during a quick ascent. The rise brought your face near the protruding hill of her breast from beneath the shirt as she smelled the laundry. Then, light was fully restored as the hand pulled away- leaving a second of free fall into the basket she was holding. You then bounced onto a pair of shorts and rolled down to the edge of the basket.

It was with a rumble that she continued onwards, now destined for the laundry room since you were always her last stop. The swaying of the basket, followed by a bump as it struck across her hips kept your attention in your mind and not looking at our surroundings. You regained thought control as your ride ended with a drop to the floor, rattling you further into a pocket of some jeans. Your vision became a narrow one once inside, partly surrounded by a dark wall to your left, partly surrounded by a brighter wall-indicating light on the other side, as well as stores of lint, and the glistening entrance. Something was not quite what it was supposed to be as you felt around, you realized that you were on a pile of dollar bills. Knowing your mother checked pockets before washing, you sighed in relief and waited...

You have the following choices:

1. The hand from above.

2. The chill of the open air.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackenstein (UN: laughytaffy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shrunken_bro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1538713-Shrinking-in-excitement/cid/669058-your-mom-comes-in