*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/Q86RQ2MKG-Your-interaction-with-Sarah-and-Kimberly
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Focus on you with Sarah and Kimberly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Your interaction with Sarah and Kimberly

    by: TPDSMCH
"So, you ready to play fetch?" you ask the two women with their male dog bodies after going outside.

"I'm always ready for anything," Sarah says.

"Bring it on," Kimberly adds. With that, you pick up a frisbee you found lying around and throw it in their direction. The girls rush after the frisbee and, after a little play fighting over it, Sarah grabs it in her mouth. She then returns to you, and lets you take it off her. Then you throw it again, and they run after it again. This time, it is Kimberly who gets the frisbee. She returns to you, and you take it off her.

You repeat this for several turns.

"Told you it would be fun," Sarah says eventually.

"I take it you're starting to like that," you say.

"Yeah, I'd like to stay like this for a while," Kimberly says.

"Good. Now, what else shall we do?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/Q86RQ2MKG-Your-interaction-with-Sarah-and-Kimberly