*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bulbasaur-girl
  2. May
  3. Neo Pokèrus strikes!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/1068881-A-Bulbasaur-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: A Bulbasaur-girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Bulbasaur-girl

    by: The Hexen
May clutched her sides for confort, but the pain started to grow stronger. She started to notice some changes to her eye color on the mirror when a jolt of pain came from her back, forcing her into all fours. Sweat started to drip from her brunette hair as she felt her clothes tighten around her petite frame. Suddenly, a ripping noise came from her blouse as it started to tear around the back.
May could feel all her muscles revoltously changing size, growing out of their normal proportions in a very fast pace. Again May heard the back of her blouse tearing and an excrusiating pain on her back as she felt something bulging and growing.
Another loud rip, and May's blouse fell in tatters to the ground. May noticed that her skin started to change its tone, from a pale white to a vivid dark green, and her back still pulsating in pain of the growth of a new appendage.
May felt her tight shorts tear themselves apart, unable to contain her growing legs and torso as they bulged with newly grown muscles.
Soon after, her throbbing shoes started to bother her too much, so she kicked them away in time to watch her socked feet bulge with new size, her entire bone structure crackling with the changes.
The unbeareble pain on May's back started to fade a little, only to be traded by another pain on the tips of her fingers and toes. In horror, May watched her gloves burst apart as her fingers grew out with newly formed claws in place of nails, and what remained of May's socks was shreded by growing claws on her toes.
This all happened too fast and as fast as the pain came, it started to fade away, leaving May stunned with a plethora of new sensations to explore.
May fainted for some minutes and when she woke up, her sight was all blurry and she had to blink to adjust her eyes to the light. With little effort, May got to her feet and immediately drew her attention to the mirror. "Where am I? Wow...all that I remember is that I was on a cruise on my way to meet Ash-OH MY GOD!"
May was overwhelmed by the sight at the mirror before her. In place of her usual self, May saw a very green face, tiny fangs came out of the sides of her mouth and her usual ocean blue eyes were now a shade of red. Her green bandanna remained wrapped around her head but her hair was a mess.
May looked around her body, newly changed it was still strange to her. She was definitely taller and her slim teenage frame was now a very curvy and athletic build. She felt an itch on her back and as she made motion to scratch it a new part of her body made itself evident to her. a little below her shoulder length, there was a green bulb with leaves at its sides. May immediately identified this feature as the one from a bulbasaur, but a little bigger to match the size of her back.
As May took a step, she immediately felt that the soles of her feet were a little more sensitive. "Oh my, what should I do? If that pain from earlier made me become a bulbasaur-girl what has it done to the others in the cruise?"
May, seeing that she had only an overstretched bra and pantyes on, started looking around the room for something to cover herself. She was actually thinking about leaving her cabin and see what had gone outside. Still, she started to think about what manner of fate awaited her if she left the cabin.

You have the following choices:

1. May leaves the cabin

*Noteb*
2. May stays in and waits for someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Hexen (UN: hexen109 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/1068881-A-Bulbasaur-girl