*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1639225
(18+) In a town you find a hotel called the pound and they have plains for you.

(18+) In a town you find a hotel called the pound and they have plains for you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You must be be an legal adult to read or write in this story (18+) By entering into this story you are agreeing to
read this story or write ONLY, and not hold me the author responsible for seeing the contact of this story and you are a legal adult.

The rules:
This a transformation story about, what else DOGS!
All types of vore is allowed BUT, keep it small amount this is not all about vore.
Please keep the sex types (M/F, M/M F/F e.t.c) balanced don't make it all about one sex type please.
Please try to write at least 1 paragraph.
You can write about the characters that are dogs or people that turn into dogs to anthro (furry) or nonanthro (plain dog no furry).
Some people have been asking me if the dog you choose to have is that the one you turn into. No I do it because for those who don't know what to write have an idea what to do. so go on ahead do any breed (I couldn't fit all the dog types)
Points will givin upon good writing, basically write long and the plot rules.

To understand the basics of the story. It's about you and you end up in a hotel called the Dog Pound, a hotel with dog theme. But you find out that the place is more then a hotel but a place to capture and turn humans into dogs by what else SEX. It's up to you how you get out of there or... you stay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound