*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slow Days
  2. Introducing Ryan Akechi and Alastor
  3. Welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644713-Soul-Eater-Life/cid/834254-Slow-Days
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1644713
How would your life go if you were in Soul Eater
This choice: Begin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Slow Days

    by: Rion Destro
With Alastor walking by his side, Ryan and Alastor casually walked the streets of Death city. The day was slow and the sun was beginning to set. Not one evil soul was seen and the wait has begun to take its' effect on the duo.
"I'm tired of all this waiting man" Alastor finally said. "I want something to kill." The duo turned down a dimly lit alleyway. "Patience my friend" Ryan said at almost a whisper. "There's something nearby, I can feel it"
They came to a small clearing. It was almost perfectly circle and there was trash littered around the edges. At the center was a large figure that seemed bent over something out of view. Ryan turned to Alastor giving him a look of accomplishment. Alastor in turn closed his eyes and tilted his head back. Light began to emanate from his body as his form began to change into his weapon form. His head turning into the blade and his body becoming the shaft. Soon he had changed into a halberd and Ryan grabbed him, bearing his teeth in anticipation.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rion Destro (UN: blastermod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rion Destro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644713-Soul-Eater-Life/cid/834254-Slow-Days