*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prisoners
  2. Dee
  3. Virus on Campus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1084991-Prisoners
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: Dee hears someone calling for help and goes to investigate...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Prisoners

    by: expandor
"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!"

Dee was startled by a loud, feminine voice calling out from somewhere nearby. She was about to investigate when she hesitated, perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to go into danger alone? She didn't really want to go running straight into danger.

"PLEASE! SOMEBODY GET US OUT OF HERE!"

That second plea for help made up Dee's mind for her; she had to help. She bounded down the corridor, nearly slipping over as she hurried round the corner and through another set of double doors. She wasn't exactly sure which room the cries for help had emanated from, but she was sure it had to be close by.

"IS SOMEONE THERE? PLEASE HELP US!"

The last cry confirmed that Dee was in the right area. She carefully pushed open several classroom doors, but each room was empty. Finally, she was at the end of the corridor, and there was only one room left. Dee took a deep breath, and, somewhat nervously, she pushed open the final door and walked into a darkened classroom. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, but she soon laid eyes upon the girl who had been screaming for help, and one thing was certain...she was infected.

"Oh thank God...someone's here!" The girl said excitedly.

Dee was just staring at the girl, open mouthed, totally in shock. The girl before her was sitting on the floor beside another girl, who looked as though she was sleeping. Both girls were totally naked, and their wrists and ankles were in chains tying them to the wall. Both girls had apparently contracted similar strains of the virus, which had caused massive growth in their breasts. Their mammoth boobs had reached enormous sizes, and were currently resting in their laps.

"Kelly, wake up! Someone's here!" The girl moved her body, causing one of her huge, bloated tits to knock against her companion, who felt the impact and started to come round.

"Huh...wha..."

"Someone's here to help us!"

The other girl woke up, as both she and her friend turned to look at Dee hopefully.

"Erm...Hi there," was all Dee managed to say.

"Please, you have to get us out of here!" The first girl said. "We've been chained up here for the past week."

"Why?" Dee asked. "Because you got infected?"

"It's much worse than that," the second girl said, shaking her head, causing her bulbous breasts to jiggle.

"Well, when we first got the virus me and Kelly here didn't really grow all that big, but we did start to produce a lot of milk," the first girl explained. "We found out we could keep our boobs at a decent size by milking ourselves twice a day, then they had to go and do that stupid report on TV and let everybody know that infected milk causes people to grow at a much faster rate!"

Dee remembered being fascinated by that very same report a week ago, but decided not to mention that. "So...you drank your own milk?"

"Don't be disgusting!" Kelly snapped. "There's a gang of girls going around campus trying to make themselves bigger...as soon as they found out they could use our milk they kidnapped me and Laurie here, stripped us down and have been milking us ever since."

"Oh my God..." Dee gasped. "That's disgusting!"

"You're telling me," Kelly said.

"Hang on, I'm going to get you out of those chains!" Dee said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1084991-Prisoners