*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zombie Island
  2. What movie gets the Sequel?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/1148499-Zombie-Island
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725780
Make a sequel to your favorite Scooby-Doo movie. 7,040+ views
This choice: Zombie Island  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zombie Island

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
In this movie, Scooby and the gang have seemed to have split up, but due to their presant situations, decide to team up to solve mysteries in Louisiana.

Slight problem: All the monsters are revealed to be "Bad Guys in Masks", which distresses Daphne, as she and Fred, who currently work at a News station, are searching for "Real Monsters".

A Young woman, Lena, overhears this, tells them that the place she works for is haunted, which gets the hopes of the gang up (except for Scooby and Shaggy.) Taking a ferry, the group heads to Moonscar Island, which was named after a legendary pirate. As it turns out, (in a running gag) the place is full of cats, and Scooby, being a dog, has trouble dealing with them.

After some strange going ons, Scooby, Shaggy, and the rest of the gang, discover that the island has lots, and lots, of zombies, which come from all walks of life, and from over a span of approximately three hundred years, including pirates, Confederate soldiers, and tourists. It is revealed that Lena and her employer, along with the ferryman, are the cause of this: they are werecats who must drain souls of their victims every year so that they can live. With the help of the zombies, who the gang realizes are the Good Guys, the gang manages to prevent the werecats from draining the souls of the intended victims, the gang themselves and the gardener Beau. Cheated of their meals, the werecats' life forces expire, and they dry up into dust, which frees the zombies from their curse, and they go to their Rest.

Or, was that what really happened? What if the werecats managed to survive? What if the zombies did not go to their Rest? What if......?

You have the following choices:

1. One of the Gang's point of view.

2. The Werecats

*Noteb*
3. The Zombies

4. Someone elses

*Noteb*
5. Other Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/1148499-Zombie-Island