*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1603048-Unlimited-meal-plan-goes-to-good-use
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: Unlimited meal plan goes to good use  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unlimited meal plan goes to good use

    by: mr-monopoly
Over time Trish had sort of started a love affair with food. She could eat all she wanted and not gain an ounce, so why not enjoy it. Where she was off to college she had an unlimited access to freshly cooked food. This took most of the work that stopped Trish to chowing 24/7 at home away. Free pizza any time of day, fresh burgers and fries all the time, breakfast, lunch, and dinner served course after course in unlimited quantities. Trish enjoyed this new found food source and took full advantage of it.

After weeks at school, stuffing her face when ever she wanted, Trish had started to form a routine. She had made lots of friends, enough to replace her high school ones. All of her girl friends took notice of how much she ate. Some thought she was doomed to gain the freshman 15, like they had started to fear for them selves. Some of her other friends were just jealous because they were on such restrictive diets. None of it phased Trish. But after a these few short weeks at college, something changed. Something deep down inside Trish was changing. She was starting to show her age, and her metabolism was starting to slow. The natural wonder that had kept her so thin during high school was now on it's last legs. Obviously Trish didn't know this and continued to eat as much as she pleased.

After a little over a month had passed Trish's body started to show the results of a past its prime metabolism. A layer of fat started to fill in around her stomach. Trish was not one to look for these subtle changes didn't even notice. But as the weeks went on and her belly got bigger it was pretty hard not to notice. At first her friends all noticed her slight gain. They all smirked as her eating started to catch up with her. Oblivious Trish was none the wiser though. She just kept on eating.

Weeks rolled on and Trish got fatter and fatter. When her clothes stopped fitting she just got new ones and didn't think anything of it. Not only did her belly grow, but so did the rest of here. The once bean poll was now a curvaceous woman. Trish had curved hips, a plump belly, a hefty rack, and other fat features like a double chin and wobbly arms. She friends stayed silent, as they knew Trish had no idea she had blown up. Trish still pranced around like she was pin thin. She even some times taunted the other girls about how much she could eat and not gain.

By the end of the semester she had become bigger than all of her friends. She had packed on 100 lbs and doubled her weight from when she arrived at college. During the second semester Trish was starting to eat even more. She noticed her appetite had increased and she was hungry all the time.

While Trish packed it away at the cafe she would brag to her new college friends about all of her old fat high school friends. She told them that she bet when they went off to college they got super fat and couldn't help them selves. Her friends snicked but not at the story but at the irony. Although her friends let her get this fat, they were still truly friends with Trish. They helped her up from the table when she had eaten to much to do it on her own. They would change seats with her when she had gotten to big to squeeze into a booth.

After a few month's Trish was tipping the scale at 250. She was one of the biggest girls on campus, and she was the only person that didn't know it. Her friends had all tried to get her to diet many times, but gave up instantly when Trish denied her problems. They didn't want to tell her she was as fat as a cow, but any time they danced around it their plans never worked. Some of them would confide in her that they were having weight issues, and when they asked for support, like a gym buddy, Trish always pawned them off on someone else.

Trish thought very highly of her self, so it's wasn't until one of the fat computer nerds asked her out that she realized there was a problem. "Who does he think he is asking me out? Doesn't he know I'm way out of his league?" Trish complained to her friends. "He told me he wanted to take me to an all-you-can-eat-buffet, and that he would let me have as much as I wanted. What a creep." Trish, for as oblivious as she is, felt that this guy had asked her out because the thought he actually had a shot with her. It was at this point that everything was starting to come into focus. The size 18 dresses she now had to buy instead of zero. All the attempts to get her to go to the gym, or diet with the rest of the group. All the mobility problems she was starting to have, like the showers getting way too cramped. Everything was hitting her at once. Was she actually fat? Had she gained weight for the first time in her life? She looked at her self in a mirror and saw the same thing she saw all year, herself. She didn't notice the changes but they were there.

She went to the bath room and weighted herself. The scale came up at 256. "Holy crap, last time I stepped on a scale I was 100 lbs. I've gotten so fat." Trish decided she couldn't reveal this to anyone. She was going to start dieting and hitting the gym until she back down to her old size without anyone realizing.

Old habits die hard though and Trish couldn't help but eat her fair share at the cafeteria. When ever she had a break to go to the gym she was either too tired or too hungry, and ended up at the cafeteria instead. By the end of the year Trish stepped back on the scale to she if she had lost any weight. The scale topped out at 300 lbs. "How could this be? I'll never lose weight at this point."

Trish couldn't get the will up to actually lose weight. Summer came and her eating continued. The whole time she wanted to lose weight but didn't do anything to make it happen. She told everyone she was on a diet, but then proceeded to eat everything on the menu.

You have the following choices:

1. She gives the fat nerd a chance

2. She reunites with her high school friends

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1603048-Unlimited-meal-plan-goes-to-good-use