*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His muscles vanish
  2. Huge Singer
  3. A Fan's Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1139653-His-muscles-vanish
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: His muscles vanished  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His muscles vanish

    by: jimjickle
Justin passes out after growing. He wakes up 2 hours later completely normal in his bed. "Must have been a dream.." he thought to himself. He looks down to see his dick rock hard through the blankets. He sighs and gets up and holds his head in his hands. "That was one hell of a dream.." he said outloud.

He walked over to his couch and began to watch TV. On a commerical break, he looks down to his coffee table to see a box of chocolates sitting there. "What did they put in those?" he wondered aloud. He shrugged it off and began to eat some more of the chocolate, thinking of what had happened last time. "Whatever they did, they did it right. That was the best dream ever," He through to himself. He stops eating the chocolates before he finishes them all off.

He walks over to his closet and puts on a wife beater and shorts, before going..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Outside

2. To the kitchen

3. Back to his room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jimjickle (UN: jimjickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1139653-His-muscles-vanish