*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2092567-You-asked-Alicia-to-shop-with-you
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1782327
Erica, a young College girl with the tendency to find herself naked quite alot.
This choice: You asked Alicia to shop with you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You asked Alicia to shop with you.

    by: c1ph4r
"What about this one?" Alicia asked me from nearby. I usually preferred to do my shopping alone, but we had already arranged to hang out before my dad sprung the wedding on me. I would have felt extremely guilty if I blew her off, so we decided to go shopping together. If I could get the shopping done and some of my packing, maybe I could try to salvage some of our original plans.

The dress she was holding up was pretty, with a plunging neckline and no back. I approached Alicia so I could take a closer look at the dress and feel the fabric. Despite how young I sometimes looked with my small boobs, not needing to wear a bra all the time definitely came in handy with dresses like this. "I like it," I said as I draped the dress across my body. "Are you sure it doesn't show too much? It seems a little revealing."

Alicia grinned. "There's only one way to find out," she said.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caramel Cream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2092567-You-asked-Alicia-to-shop-with-you