*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Snake Island.
  2. When Harpies Attack!
  3. Wide Open Plains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1143603-Snake-Island
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: To an island several hours away from shore.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Snake Island.

    by: TopBeehler
The Harpy quickly carried you high above the plains.Soon you coud see everything for miles.You could see the jungle you had came from and even some towns you never noticed before.Then you looked to where the Harpy girl was heading.You saw a vast Ocean,but you couldn't see land anywhere at sea.You looked back to where you were picked up and saw it slowly falling out of site.The sun was starting to set and you were getting very sleepy.You decided to rest up,after all you weren't really able to escape from this girl anyway being out in the middle of the Ocean.You closed your eyes and drifted off to dream land.You opened your eyes to see that you and the Harpy were still in the middle of the Ocean.You decided to ask the Harpy where she was taking you.

"Exscuse me,Where are we going?"You asked.

The Harpy looked down and saw that you were awake.She smiled and said."Good morning,I see you had a good nights rest.We are heading for my nest on Snake Island.It is full of Snakes,Nagas,and Quicksand.I live high above the danger of the island in a large tree nothing can climb.I'm also the last harpy that lives on the island."She said.

"What happend to the other harpies?"You asked.

"Thay were eaten by the nagas.Now I'm the last harpy on the island and I have to find food on the mainland.See there's the island now!"The harpy yelled.

You saw a island in the distance.It had a jungle in the middle and meny beaches.The Harpy made her way to a large tree with a nest at top.She placed you in the nest then landed infront of you.

"Now for alittle brakefast."The Harpy said,licking her lips.

You slowly backed away and when you made it to the end if the nest you decided to jump.You tried to land on a near by branch but you missed it completely.You fell several hundred feet down and when you hit the ground,you were unharmed.You didn't know what happend,but somehow you lived.Then the Harpy landed infront of you again.

"Sorry,but you can't hide from me."The harpy said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1143603-Snake-Island