*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/1177181-Later-in-the-Alien-chamber
by Trev
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #1805727
The Doctor's female friends get a bit of a sweet tooth in this weight gaining tale.
This choice: Later in the Alien chamber.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Later in the Alien chamber.....

    by: Trev
Amy woke up, to find some Cybermen above her.

"Let me go!"
She screamed, almost crying, but she wouldn't give the metal giants the satisfaction.
"I know what you are going to do to me!"

"Silence. You are the Doctor's companion, you will not be converted, you will be converted in another way."
Said the Nearest Cyberman.

Amy looked worried. She asked what he meant.
Amy then heard his response.

"You will be immobilised as an edible substance, making you unable to be taken back by the Doctor, when he attempts so, he will not be able to lift you. We then can capture him easily."
Replied another Cyberman.

"What will you turn me into?!"
She asked, gruffly.

"Our technicians have developed a filter that allows the Cybermen to humiliate our enemies before their destruction, as we are incapable. You will be converted into a Blueberry."
It replied, swiftly.

The Cyberman lifted its hand, and removed the ends of one of its fingers, and revealed a needle.
Amy tensed and began struggling, so two cybermen were summoned to restrain her.

The needle pierced her skin, and she surprisingly felt no pain.

Amy looked at her hand, she was starting to turn purple! Soon, she was blue, she tried to cry out, but all that came out was a squelching sound. Soon, she began to inflate, as she watched in horror, as her belly became bigger, and soon, the rest of her followed, she slowly began to swell, and soon, snapped out of her bonds. Two Cybermen were squashed, as she soon became half the size of the room. She kept growing until.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She destroyed the Cyberbase, and finds herself on earth.

2. She is stabilised, and locked in a cell.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trev (UN: dudeman1235 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/1177181-Later-in-the-Alien-chamber