*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy/cid/1302881-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1857339
Story about belly and pregnancy.
Chapter #1

Choice

    by: Drakang
Family 1:
Linda is mother who had fraternal twins, Tom a boy and Tina a girl,she was enjoying too much her pregnancy and never get this feeling angain.
Tom ask one time a question about where the baby come from and about the womb,the answer will torment him until he is in a womb again.
Tina ask the same question as her brother and one about pregnant feeling,the answer will torment her until she is in a womb again or she get Tom in her womb.
Jame the father was bored of takin care of his pregnant wife and he did not want she to be again pregnant.
Linda and Jame got their children at 18,you can have the family at any age but the twins must not exceed 18 years.

Family 2:
Mandy is a single mom who has lots of overexcited kids, she is tired of having to raise them. Occasionally she thinks she was happiest when her children were in her womb.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakang (UN: drakong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy/cid/1302881-Choice