by BIG BAD WOLF
Looks like the Monsters have been sent on another Mission. 3,700+ Views
|After saving the Earth from an alien invasion, not to mention some nasty vegetables, the Monsters, Susan Murphy/Ginormica, the Missing Link, B.O.B., and Dr. Cockroach, (as well as Butterflysaurus) decide to take a break and have some fun on a beach someplace.|
Susan is wearing an extra-extra-extra large sized bikini- courtesy of a certain top secret section of the military run by General W.R. Monger, and is catching up on her tan. Wouldn't mind getting herself a new boyfriend, but, in spite of her friendly disposition, her large size, and her strange friends, tend to put most men off.
Link is currently in the ocean, chasing after some co-eds who are water skiing, or was that a pretty mermaid he mentioned he'd be chasing? It was one of them.
B.O.B., well, he's being B.O.B., thinking that other peoples' thoughts are his own, and probably causing some trouble with the local chemical plants.
Dr. Cockroach is currently working on a few machines, one that can transform him between his cockroach form and a human one, and another that can cause Susan to change her size, so that she can be a normal-sized person when she wants to and a giantess when greater strength is needed.
Butterflysaurus is well, being an oversized butterfly, and is probably causing problems hovering around a nearby power plant, or a stadium with bright lights.
However, their vacation gets cut short when General W.R. Monger shows up with some big news- he has another mission for them. This mission could range from a rogue monster attacking a city, Gallaxhar showing up for revenge, a natural/unnatural disaster affecting some city, or some lame photo-shoot being held to make sure that Area 50-(whatever it's called) gets its funding from Congress, or anything else.
1. Try to keep the characters in character- as much as possible.
2. The level is to be 13+, so if the Monsters get into a fight with someone, little to no gore, and try to make deaths ambiguous- (meaning that there is a chance that the person actually survived), or not shown- such as when the giant robot attacked the US military or when the spaceship blew up- there had to be some deaths but they weren't shown, with the exception of a couple of alien clones.
3. Comedy and humor (plus some mild crude humor) is recommended- this is based off of a DreamWorks movie after all, and they are well known for being comedies.
4. The other monsters that the Monsters encounter might be friendly, but be either pranksters or accident-prone, or they might be evil, or someplace in-between.
5. Spelling and Grammar are a must.
6. Story is to be told in 3rd person point of view.
7. Have fun.
For the Wikipedia link see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_vs._Aliens