*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give my ass a rub
  2. Lily
  3. Shrink
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892652-Big-Sister-Mistress/cid/2517187-Give-my-ass-a-rub
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1892652
You are s slave to one of your big sisters and their friends
This choice: Give my ass a rub  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give my ass a rub

    by: Unknown
Frozen in place you didn’t even move an inch as she walked up to you, snatching you right off the floor. Staring at her grin you tried to stay silent, Lily burping and squeezing you into the smell.
"How's that, pipsqueak?" She snickered and turned abit, her hios lifting slightly. From your limited view you saw her pull down her pants, giggling and wiggling her butt.

"Down you go" You heard her laugh, before her hand smacked you onto her buttcheeks. Rubbed and grinded against the fleshy surface you felt her buttsweat engulf your tiny body. The taste, a mix of salt and old food, was terrifying.
With a slap your body was stuck to her butt, your heart raging as you heard her fiddle with her pants.

You yelled as you pushed yourself off, into her pants and shoved back up. Lily groaned as she let out a nasty fart, the smell spreading fast and turning the soft place into a gas chamber.
"There's more to come, slut....unffff"

Desperate you tried to crawl out. But her moving made it even more than difficult, pushing you around like a toy and lastly smacking you into her buttcrack.
Mangled by the mountains she calls buttcheeks you tried to squirm free, the sad attempts only pushing your body further in. The place got darker with every move, and warmer and smellier with every whiff.

Lily only chuckled at the tickle in her pants, standing still every few steps to wiggle the tiny in abit more.
But out of a sudden she started to blush, leaning forward and moaning as she felt something hit her butthole....and steadily going in.
"So that's how you play~"

Your legs already sunk into the giant lips you begged to her, pushing against it but further being eaten by her pucker.
"STOP! LILY STOP MOVING!"


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Inside her butt

2. She farts you out

*Noteb*
3. She cleans her butthole with your body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sharpie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892652-Big-Sister-Mistress/cid/2517187-Give-my-ass-a-rub