*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909945-Mass-Effect-Female-Muscle-Growth
by Zazu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1909945
Watch the women of this sci-fi epic bulk up to massive proportions!

Watch the women of this sci-fi epic bulk up to massive proportions!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The basic outline of this Interactive is that the females from the Mass Effect game series all bulk up into super massive amazons. Other than that, there are only a few rules.

RULES:
- As the title implies, only females may grow.
- The only females I'll allow are women available as squadmates in the game - my apologies to any Kelly Chambers fans.
- Keep it to muscle growth ONLY - and yes, that includes no macro growth. I'd like these women to remain at at least somewhat reasonable heights, please.
- Please try to at least put SOME effort into your writing. Simple chapters like "and then she grew 20 feet like wow" won't fly. Basically, try to write at least a decent paragraph of text. Choice chapters at the beginning (Such as which character will grow, how will they grow, etc.) are exempt from this, but let's try to avoid this being a 200 chapter Interactive of just choices.

Other than that, there isn't much to it. If you're chapter violates any of these rules, I retain the right to remove it, and my word is finally. I'll be giving out 300 GP for your first addition and 100 GP for each subsequent addition - this will be upped to 600/200 if your chapter is REALLY meaty! However, once again, choice chapters are exempt from this.

Have fun, and get growing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909945-Mass-Effect-Female-Muscle-Growth