*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/2026179-Shoe-and-Go-Seek
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1931393
Ken has been offered a substantial scholarship to shrink himself and record the results.
This choice: Shoe and Go Seek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Shoe and Go Seek

    by: Steamgear
As the two little girls removed him from his doll house prison, Ken didn’t like what he saw. No doubt, he would like it even less once they explained what was going on. Over the past ten minutes, Abby and Brittany had gathered what likely amounted to every pair of shoes in the house and set them up with a circle. He was horrified as Abby’s hand lowered into the center of the circle, dropping him so that he was surrounded by footwear.

Ken turned in circles looking at all the shoes. There was a pair of ballet flats, some sandals, a few sets of flipflops. Those were the normal ones though, few shoes stood out from the rest though. First and foremost was a pair of tennis shoes just across from Ken, there was a second pair right next to these ones, but these tennis shoes were probably the filthiest thing Ken had ever seen. The enter shoe was covered in dirt and grass stains with a thick chunk of dried mud caked around the sole, the laces browned, and the interior no doubt soggy. Ken could only imagine these shoes were from a day when Abby had gone out to play after it had rained and never got around to cleaning her shoes afterwards.

Next Ken took note of a pair of rain boots. They were white rain boots made from waterproof rubber with thick pink soles and a variety of polka dots across the side. They stood out by mere stature, standing above the rest of the shoes like a skyscraper in an otherwise suburban neighborhood. Ken realized that they’d probably go up to Abby’s knees if she wore them. Though with the thick and no doubt hard sole, he really hoped she wasn’t planning on stomping around in them with him at this size.

The last set of shoes that got Ken’s attention was a collection scattered behind him. They weren’t actually shoes, so much as they were shoes Abby used to play dress up. This meant they were rigid, cheaply made plastic shoes lined with fake jewels and glitter. In short, they weren’t made for comfort so much as they were made for kids who wanted to look like princesses. Ken gulped once again, those shoes seemed like they’d somehow be worse if Abby stepped on him while wearing them. Of course, he knew he shouldn’t jump to conclusions. He didn’t know what Abby and Brittany had planned for him.

“Well Mr. Kenny, we’ve prepared your first game for your new job as our toy,” Brittany explained, barely able to hold in her giggles, “My associate Abby will explain it to you.”

“Well, Kenny, this is a game I made up called Shoe and Go Seek,” Abby explained with a grin, as she dropped the business-like tone, “Brittany and I will close our eyes and count to twenty while you have to hide inside a shoe. Me and Brittany will put on a pair of shoes after that. And if neither of us trap you under our cute feet, we’ll count again.”

Ken gulped. This game sounded bad on so many levels. To top it all off, Abby had failed to mention how he would win the game, though he suspected the answer was that he couldn’t. Ken made up his mind, once the girls started counting he would make a run for it and escape.

“Oh, and if you try to run away instead,” Abby noted, as if reading her mind, “I have an extra special surprise in store for you.” The sadistic Asian titaness waited a moment to let that sink in before saying in a hushed tone, “I’ll give you a hint, it involves you, a toe ring, and my two big sisters.”

Ken felt a shiver go up his spine. He knew that any threat Abby made was bound to come true. He would have no choice, but to play their game. Not that he had much of a choice now anyway, Abby and Brittany had already begun counting with their hands over their eyes. Ken wasted no time, running to one of the easiest and hopefully least foul shoes to get in; a pair of brown ballet flats. He quickly leaped inside onto the soft insole just as Abby reached five. Without a second thought he buried himself in the toe section out of sight from the two girls. As he huddled down deep, trying to stay out of sight, his nose wrinkled up at the sour stench of dry sweat. He quickly remembered his own sisters frequently complaining about ballet flats making their feet stink, the same was apparently true of Abby. Though fortunately this shoe wasn’t one of her favorites, the scent was only lingering. Beyond that, the smell was quickly pushed to the back of Ken’s mind as booming footsteps seemed to surround him as Abby and Brittany ran around and shoved their feet into shoes. A few seconds passed and accompanied by a dejected sigh, the girls began counting again.

Ken climbed out the flat without wasting anytime and quickly dashed off. He still didn’t have much of a plan at this point. He knew he didn’t want to wait and see what happened when one of the girls won, but he still wasn’t exactly too motivated to see what Abby had in store if he tried to escape. For now the tiny boy just played it by ear as he climbed into a plastic dress up high heel and slide into the pointed toe section so that he was out of sight. He ducked down not a moment too soon as his two tormenters were on the movie again. Ken watched as well as he could from the depths of the high heel. He felt booming steps draw closer and closer, his heart beat mirroring the footfalls. Ken felt his heart in his throat as he saw a pair of chubby feet on the floor before him, he recognized them as Brittany’s, a set of feet he was all too familiar with. Ken saw Brittany’s left foot enter the high heel to the side and pushed himself back far into the toe section. Fortunately though, Brittany walked away and put a different shoe on her right foot. She was likely trying to double her chances at finding Ken, without of course realizing that she had just missed the tiny boy. Ken breathed easily, his heart slowing to its normal rate as the girls kicked off their shoes again and began counting.

Ken once again ducked out of his hiding spot and glanced around as time ticked by. He saw that one of the rain boots had been overturned, meaning one of the girls had already worn it. He quickly rushed towards the rubber tunnel, thinking that it would be a good spot to lay low for a round or two. The shoe had already been worn so Abby or Brittany would likely ignore it. Maybe Ken would even trick the girls into thinking he escaped and be able to actually escape when they searched the room. Of course the tiny boy, didn’t realize how poor of a decision he had just made.

A few seconds after he was safely inside the rain boot, the girls concluded their countdown for the third and now final time. Footsteps approached the rain boots, shaking the shining ground at Ken’s feet. Before he could react, one of the girls overturned the boot. In a blur of motion and color, Ken was sent spiraling down onto the rigid insole within the waterproof boots. He looked up in time to see a foot coming full speed at him.
As the foot entered the boot, overrunning Ken, he could only hear _____ squealing. “I won! I won!”

Choice 1: Brittany (When Brittany can’t think of what to do to Ken, Abby suggests they ask Jenn to drive them to the candy store. She also suggests they play a game with Ken by tying him up and dropping him in Jenn’s car seat to see if he can get lose before the drive starts.)

Choice 2: Abby (Abby decides that Ken hasn’t gotten enough of her feet so she drops him into her dirty tennis shoes while the girls walk over to Brittany’s house.)

You have the following choices:

1. Car Ride to the Candy Shop

*Noteb*
2. Walk to Brittany's House

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steamgear (UN: machinistmage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/2026179-Shoe-and-Go-Seek