*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938111-Destroyed-by-Josh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1938111
Teen boy Steve gets dominated and humiliated by the younger brother of his best friend.

Teen boy Steve gets dominated and humiliated by the younger brother of his best friend.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay people, this story is going to be primarily a Male on male story. The focus is not on sex (although it is explicitly not taboo), but on scenarios about various forms of domination and humiliation, at the moment mainly involving Steve being beaten up, verbally dominated and foot-dominated. (Other things I have in mind right now include foot smelling, kissing, licking, body or muscle worship, facesitting, ass and crotch kissing, pissing, faceslapping, beatings, wrestling and fighting domination, use as sparring dummy, punishment lectures and verbal humiliation, bondage or objectification, to name just a few.)

I'd be glad to see you contribute to the story with the existing or with new characters (also females), but please don't delete any of the two main characters from the story or make them passive side characters for too long.
Also, if you want to contribute, please abstain from the following:
scat, severe injury, blood, girlification, sissification or diaper-play, shrinking or magic.

Apart from that do, what you want and try to keep it descriptive and alive (So please no one-liners, if possible).
(I added a lot of 'other' categories, because most of the time I'm only allowed to post two alternative paths at the ending of the chapter. Feel free to enter and write on especially the 'other' categories, but be sure always to create a new 'other' subcategory to ensure the possibility to developing the story in different ways.)

Bytheway, If you have ideas about how you would want the story to progress or what you would like to see happen in general, about what kinds of characters you would like to see introduced or about specific things being done or said, then please don't hesitate to PM and tell me. I'm not judgmental and always curious for input. So if you don't feel like writing yourself and your idea tickles me enough, I might just do it for you :).

FINAL DISCLAIMER:
I'm writing about this stuff because it pushes my sexual buttons, NOT because I am advocating people should give in to their dark and destructive impulses and endorse them as a foundation for how to live their life on a daily basis. Kink responsibly, distinguish playtime from reality.

This being said, I hope this story may appeal to some of your dark sides, and that you enjoy reading, reviewing and writing it.
(And if you do, feel free to check my tumblr-blog where I might post from time to time - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/redhead3710 )
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938111-Destroyed-by-Josh