*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941434-Equestria-GirlsYou-Attend-CHS/cid/1647111-Before-the-movieSunset-Shimmer-is-still-a-bully
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1941434
You attend Canterlot High as a new student and meet Twlight and her friends.
This choice: Before the movie(Sunset Shimmer is still a bully)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Before the movie(Sunset Shimmer is still a bully)

    by: dewayne20
I'm *insert name here* and I just got enrolled to canterlot high I was nervous I didn't know what I was doing at all later on still trying to fit in but I was going to give up then I heard someone picking on someone it was a popular girl who was picking on a ordinary girl as always then when she said something bad to her I just snap and said HEY LEAVE HER ALONE then she looks back towards me and said what did you say then I told her I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE I look at her angry then she smirks at me and said you must be new here little boy I can talk to anyone I want then she left the shy girl saw me stand up to her and she tells me I...I can't believe you did that for me I said to her I wasn't going to let her just get away with it then the shy girl said oh I mean nobody has ever stand up against sunset shimmer like that sunset shimmer huh I said well anyway my name's *insert name here* what's yours the shy girl said in a shy way it's...... then I said i'm sorry what was that she says it's flutter...... *insert name here* said I'm sorry but did you say fluttershy then she said yes then I said well fluttershy it's nice to meet you fluttershy and I have become very good friends she even helped me out finding my next class then I meet later on.

You have the following choices:

1. rainbow dash

*Noteb*
2. applejack

*Noteb*
3. pinkie pie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dewayne20 (UN: dewayne19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brony89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941434-Equestria-GirlsYou-Attend-CHS/cid/1647111-Before-the-movieSunset-Shimmer-is-still-a-bully