*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jimmy
  2. And We're Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1701197-Jimmy
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1954188
Several large men and their adventures in squashing.
This choice: Jimmy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jimmy

    by: Viking John

Jimmy was in his dorm room, with his roommate John. They were sitting on the couch playing Madden. Just because he didn’t make the football team didn’t mean football was anywhere off his mind.

“Come on—“ jimmy shouted. He wasn’t doing very well. John was poised to win the game.

“Don’t be a sore looser” John said.

Jimmy knew that if this was real football he would win for sure. He had been packing on the pounds to bulk up since he last tried out. John had nothing on him, he would be steam rolled. His three hundred and forty pound body was testing the limits of his sweat shorts.

“Well if I can’t win by normal means, I’ll have to go to the playbook” Jimmy said as he began to stand up on the couch. He wasn’t one above stooping to less than honorable tactics. Before john could react, he shifted and sat his hefty ass on his friend head.

“Hey-heheh” John couldn’t help but laugh as he fell sideways, his head on the armrest, pined in place by his friends butt “Come on that’s not fair.” He kept trying to win though.

“Give up bro. My teams gonna win” Jimmy shifted, settling firmly on his friends head.

“And If I don’t?”

“If you don’t bro, I’m gonna drop some serious thunder.” Jimmy grinned wide and laughed darkly. John knew what he meant. ‘dropping thunder’ was Jimmy’s way of saying he was going to fart. All of the protein shakes and weight gain supplements made him almost constantly gassy. “Choose your fate dude”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. John Lets Jimmy Win

2. John Tries to Win

3. Jimmy wins but keeps his friend pinned anyway

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Viking John (UN: vikingjohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1701197-Jimmy