*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1795081-Uh-oh-Someones-at-the-door
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1956317
Sasuke's always talked about restoring his clan. Now he puts his mouth where his money is.
This choice: Uh-oh! Someone's at the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Uh-oh! Someone's at the door

    by: hpg70
A loud banging echoed through the apartment as Kushina and Naruko gathered up everything they would need before leaving. Mother and daughter turned to one another, silently wondering who could be at the door. The unsaid question was answered when a whiny voice yelled out from behind the door. “Sakura! Naruko! Open the door, I wanna know where you two get off not inviting me for girl time!”

Naruko grunted in annoyance, recognizing the haughty voice of one Ino Yamanaka, Sakura’s other best friend and her friend/enemy, her frenemy.

Kushina raised a crimson brow in confusion, somewhat surprised by her daughter’s response to the girl knocking on the door. Naruko explained her annoyance when she noticed her mother’s expression. “It’s Sakura’s friend Ino Yamanaka. She’s a gossip queen and once spread a rumor that I was slut after she saw me training with Sasuke.”

Ah, that explained things. Well, nothing some good ol’ fashioned revenge can’t fix. “Open the door and get ready, I’ve got an idea, a sexy idea.” The wicked smile on Kushina’s face as she said this just reinforced the idea in Naruko’s mind that her mother could be a devious bitch when she wanted to be. Seems the MILF was rather vengeful when it came to anyone messing with her daughter.

“NARUKO!” the blonde outside yelled once more, becoming more and more angry as she was ignored by the women inside.

“I heard you Ino! I’ll be there in a minute!” the younger redhead yelled out, pacifying the gossipy Yamanaka for a short moment.

Standing behind Naruko, Kushina readied several of her chakra chains, the golden links positioning themselves around the door, prepared to strike at a moments notice. So when Naruko threw open the door, Ino had no time to gawk at the unfamiliar woman in her comrade’s home before the golden chains struck, wrapping around and binding the struggling girl.

One chain in particular choose to wrap itself around her mouth, stopping her from crying out when Naruko sprung forward and gave a viscous punch to Ino’s midsection, sheathing her arm to the elbow and forcing the Yamanaka’s eyes to widen in pain and shock before falling shut, Ino unconscious from the pain.

Kushina manipulated her chains so that Ino was held aloft behind her, held securely in place for their journey. She looked behind her to make sure her daughter was ready, and, noting that she was, sped out the door and into the streets, jumping up onto the rooftops and making her way to the Uchiha district, where her master was waiting for her.

The duo with their knocked out tag-along arrived a scant few minutes after leaving Naruko’s apartment, and made their way to the main clanhouse where they were positive Sasuke was waiting. Sure enough, they found him waiting in the master bedroom, fully clothed and reclining on the bed. Both his eyebrows rose in surprise when his gaze landed on Kushina, who had somehow managed to return to the land of the living, as well as the young women beside her, who bore a resemblance to Naruko. Said girl noticed his eyes staring at her and fixed him a saucy grin, slowly swaying her hips as she walked up to the bed, to her master.

“Mhmm, I hope you like the new me, Sasuke-kun.” the redhead purred, her luscious lips parted ever so slightly as they moved to capture the ravenette’s lips. She moaned lightly as the Uchiha stud grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer into the kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth, dominating her own as she didn’t even bother putting up a fight, preferring to let him have total control.

Naruko pulled back to take a breath, her supply of oxygen dangerously low after the long, wet kiss. Sasuke, meanwhile, busied himself, his hands roving around her body, fondling her enhanced breast and giving her ass a hard slap, an audible SLAP sounding out throughout the room. “What brought on these changes Naruko?” he asked, still fondling her tits.

“Oh you know, same old same old with me. Turns out that I’m your half sister ‘cause my mom cheated on her quickshot of a husband with your parents. This, well this is just Uchiha and Uzumaki genes working together. This, my dear, is a prelude of what our children will look like.” She explained, her voice oozing lust and sensuality. She seemed to find a particular thrill when Sasuke who roughly slap or grope her, encouraging all of his actions with loud, wanton moans and gasps of pleasure.

While the horny teens got on with their foreplay, Kushina undressed herself and Ino, though her chains still held the girl aloft. Getting a rather interesting idea, she commanded one chain to gently wrap around the blonde’s neck like a collar. From there smaller, thinner chains emerged and slid down between Ino’s perky C-cups, two coming up and piercing themselves to Ino’s nipples while another pierced her cunt. The pain of having her erogenous zones pierced brought her back to the land of the living screaming, luckily there was still a chain wrapped around her mouth to block out the noise.

Tears in her eyes, Ino stared at the woman holding her captive, silently begging Kushina to release her. Kushina just shook her head negatively, bringing the blonde closer and allowing Kushina to cup her chin, turning Ino’s head and forcing her to watch Sasuke and Naruko french one another.

“Naruko and Sasuke are going to start soon, I know it, and I want you to watch it all. My daughter said that you were arrogant, and I need to make sure you know your place in Sasuke’s harem.” Kushina explained, still forcing Ino to watch the spectacle in front of them.

“Now Ino-dear, Uchiha harems always consist of four different groups: breeders, maids, concubines, and the matriarch. Breeders are the ones whose mind’s were broken and their pussies broken and gaping from an Uchiha stud. They only get to see the stud, Sasuke, when they need to get knocked up again or when one of the concubines or the matriarch bring them in for a threesome. I’m pretty sure that’s what you’ll be.” A question mark floated atop her head as she pondered whether or not Ino would be totally broken, though the Yamanaka girl looked both scared and aroused at the notion.

“Next are the maids, breeders who either recovered from their ordeal or women who could’ve been concubines but are infertile. They serve the other members of the harem and act as nurses for anyone in labor. Third are the concubines, the most beautiful and fertile members of the harem. They’ll be Sasuke’s favorites, serving him hand and foot and constantly pregnant. They also get to fuck the stud the most, several times a week or even day depending on the size of the harem. Naturally, that’s where i’ll be.” She was relishing in her position, Ino realized. Lording over the fact that she would always be wonderfully tight for Sasuke.

“Last is the matriarch, the official wife and alpha-women. She is not only the most beautiful woman of the harem, but the strongest. Everyone else must follow her orders, and only the stud can override her. That’ll be my Naruko. It’s only natural since she has Uzumaki and Uchiha genes plus the Kyuubi sealed inside of her.” Kushina gloated.

You have the following choices:

1. Focus on Sasuke and Naruko

*Noteb*
2. Kushina decides that Ino needs to be "prepared" before she fucks Sasuke

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hpg70 (UN: hpg70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1795081-Uh-oh-Someones-at-the-door