*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/3062949-Uhh-home-sweet-home
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: "Uh well, I'm really sorry Tim, there's...." Allison said  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Uhh... home sweet home

    by: wubbalubbadubdub
"There's a sudden family business at home and...." Her answer sent your mind all the way up down, though her lyrical voice slow down your decent.
"Ohh Tim, I do really want to go, I'm so sorry... how about tomorrow we set our first date?" Her apology and rearrangement puts the trampoline on the drop and launch you up enough back to the starting point.
"Oh alright..." You said and thinking of what to add to it
"So, uh, see you then!" But then you decided to stop on mere seconds left from being awkward.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" Allison replied

Months ago, your mom and dad kept telling you stories of how beautiful the moment was on their each other's high school dance. When two couples hold hands and felt their movement as one under the pattern of the song the two heard together. That was your motivation for being excited to prepare for the dance. Then your once in a lifetime dream was crushed, the dream to attend the ballroom together with Allison. Its been months that you wanted to attend the second-year's dance night like many of the cool seniors did last year, having been watching one live for being a backstage labor. You walked back to your friends while thinking what could've been. You wanted to have a night with her, dancing to the tunes whilst stealing moments to stare at each others' eyes (her sky blue to your leaf green).
"Did she said yes?" Randall asked as you're closing in to your best buds again, but without the pumped up spirit in your veins.
"No, but she moved the first date on tomorrow though." You told your best buds.
Together you four along with Danny shrugged off that dream and talk about more sci-fi.
Back to the realm of possibilities, she could've said no and dumped you for another guy. Your heart warmed up again to the fact that she wanted a re-schedule for a first date.
Damn... I'm lucky and I just realized it

After the day ended, you immediately go home. Due to your pre-planned dance night, you had to miss the box office slot with your friends tonight. So with that option gone, you had to spend the night with your family.
Your arrival home was greeted by your mom with her ever-attractive beauty, loving smile and touch of warmth in her usual sweater and pants. David was in his room while Tabitha was downstairs, in her white shirt and pants and was in-and-out the kitchen getting something ready.
Back to your mom, she never liked you keeping things silent from her.
Furthermore she got the keen sense of when you're doing so, from your sulky tone and your drained face muscles being weak to make any solid expressions in unison. So you sat down together on the sofa in the living room and told her about Allison.
"...Tim, I'm sorry to hear about this... I'll tell you what, how bout we do something you like for tonight! You get to pick." Your mom approached your body and gave you a hug of warmth.
"Aww bro for real?! She should've bail on her family business and go to the dance..." David immediately reacted as he heard you talking about. Apparently, he's into this sort of thing already.
"...Damn, its a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! Sorry mom." David scratched his hair as he went down the stairs, and his cuss incited a quick glare from your mom. He's in his jacket and jeans and seemed likely to not be home for the night.
"David, language!" Your mom said while glaring her gaze at him.
"I said I'm sorry." and made David pout as he resumed his prep to go.
Then Tabitha joined the conversation from far on the kitchen table while eating her self-made sandwich
"Well Allison is Allison, too kind to bail... cool role model." Tabitha said ironically while roiling her eyes, which made your mom facepalmed.

You then decided to ask your attentive mom about her plans for the night.
"Me? oh I'm already past my friday night outs..." Your mom said looking down on her body, which you seemed to saw no signs of her getting old from that smooth cheekbones and hints of lasting creamy tight skin out of her modest clothing.
"...what about you Tabitha?" She then asked her dear rebellious daughter.
"Oh, looks like I had plans for the night... Lisa had her allowance early so we can rent movies at her house." Tabitha said with smiles, hasten her meal and went right upstairs.
"What about dad? will he be home early?" You asked her, not that you wanted a more recap of your childhood for sitting in between your parents.
"Probably not, because of the crash he needed extra works to fill up the shortage due to hospital bills." Your mom sadly delivered the news.
"So I guess its just you and me Tim." and she rejoiced with her ever-loving smile and held your hand together with her warmth.
"Yeah mom." you smiled to her joyful face.
Well when it comes to possibilities, your mom was surely the person to comfort you after a bad outcome.
Damn... I'm lucky.

----------------------------------------------------------------
After dinner together, you decided to pick what you and your mom will enjoy together and that is romance movies. You immediately subscribe to a streaming service and proceed to set up the TV for watching the chosen movie.
"Oh Tim... you sure about picking this?" She asked with some signs of joy on her face, but you wiped her concern away. Its a legendary movie and a decency for you to pick the movie from her teenage times, ever since you rarely sit beside her and hardly do things together.
Not to be romantic at all but its always nice to hear her laugh and smile while hearing sorts of silly moments from her past.
"Ohh, you know that reminds me of Tabitha!" You said after hearing that she did one of those naughty habits you've seen Tabitha pulled on people countless times.
"Yeah well, I didn't want her to go far into her rebel side." Your mom chuckled.
Throughout the movie, you and mom reacted similarly to its scenes. Cheering for the main guy pulling countless efforts, smiled when the couple had a moment together, your mom covering your eyes on an explicit scene and then telling each other stories in between. Hanging out with your mom wasn't a bad draw and surprisingly enjoyable, her presence managed to sooth you and her stories managed to distract you and kept your spirit from faltering.

*stomach rumble*
"Ohh mom, I-I gotta go." But your stomach did a bad timing for getting in between.
"Okay Tim... make sure you flush twice!" You catched your mom's paused warning as you circled to the back of the seat and trotted to the bathroom far through the hallway.

You took quite sometime in the bathroom but like every people you need to take a dump, especially after eating meat for dinner.
"Shit... uhhh." A relieve after the sweet release of your butt.
"Ahhh!" and startled when the lights suddenly went out for a bit.
"That's weird." and remarked when it turned back on for merely seconds, out of the usual hours of blackout.

With the butt business done, you left immediately to catch up with the movie and to leave less missed moments.
"Huh guess I'm just in time." You peeked from hallway's edge to the hearted-climax was about to begin.
While you peered, you also saw that....

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother wasn't in the living room anymore

2. Your mother laid unconscious on the sofa

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wubbalubbadubdub (UN: false99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/3062949-Uhh-home-sweet-home