*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980225-Endo-Chronicles/cid/2412298-We-must-wait-for-the-fleet-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1980225
For those endo fetish fans who wanted to add a little anime to the mix, you're welcome.
This choice: We must wait for the fleet first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

We must wait for the fleet first.

    by: darklordzx5
"Negative, Number One." The Admiral said "We're to wait the fleet, until then, let's send out probes and see location for settlement." He then nods to the science officers on the consoles.

"Launching Probes, sir." One of then said.

The Probes were launched and went to the Unaware titaness rabbit, as she went to do her chores, some went throught her nose, ears and mouth but some went throught her clothing and skin and eventually, bloodstream.

"We have visuals sir."

"On the Holotable. Ensign."

The Admiral went to the Holographic table, showing an holographic silhouette of Vanilla, windows popout shows probes' feedback and visuals of the insides of organs situable for colonization.

"Those might work.."

"Sir, the Fleet has arrived, The Flagship, M.R.S. New Future is healing us"

"The Flagship?... Put it onscreen, Commander."

The Main screen shows an aged Microuman male in profesional clothing however this Microuman was the very president and leader of the entire fleet that confound their entirely of their species' survival.

"M-Mister President!" The entirely of the bridge saluted

"At ease, gentlemen. Admiral, I see you had found an situable host."

"Yes, as you can see, this female is perfectly situable host for our species survival, we had data that proves our finding with the probes and science teams and pinpointed several locations that might be situable for our civilization.."

"I see.. please, Share the Information with the New Future so we can review the data ourselves."

"At once, Mister President, Ensign?"

"Done, Admiral."

The President of the Microumans looked thoughtful but then nodded. "She is indeed a situable host, Good Work." The Crewmember had a relief and smiles in their faces as tension dropped off in a instant.

"Will you do the Honor on beginning the Colonization efford?"

"But of course, Sir, we begin with the operation, shortly!"

"Good, Carry on and we'll follow, New Future out." and then the feed cut leaving again with the image of their new unaware home..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Colonization it's a go!

2. Meanwhile, With Vanilla.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980225-Endo-Chronicles/cid/2412298-We-must-wait-for-the-fleet-first