*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3484796-Readers-choice
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Readers choice

    by: PrincessKooh
choice.

Upon reaching Emily's preschool, the excitement in their hearts grew. Sarah leaned down and whispered in Emily's ear, "Sweetie, we found a special surprise for you. It's a magical toy that can shrink things! We thought you might want to play with it while we're away."

Emily's eyes widened, her face alight with anticipation. "Really, Mommy? A magic toy?"

Nodding, Sarah placed the shrink ray carefully into Emily's tiny hands, emphasizing its importance. "Remember, sweetheart, it's a special toy. Be careful and use it responsibly, okay? We'll see you later, have a great day at school!"

Emily hugged her parents tightly before skipping through the gates, her imagination already running wild with the possibilities. Sarah and Mike waved goodbye, unaware of the consequences their seemingly innocent gift would bring.

Little did they know that within the confines of that unsuspecting preschool, Emily would embark on an extraordinary adventure, where her innocent playtime would collide with a world of miniature wonders and unforeseen dangers. The shrink ray, initially mistaken for a mere toy, held the key to unimaginable escapades that would forever change their lives.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3484796-Readers-choice