*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2987271-Crushed-Under-Ada-Wongs-Bare-Foot
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Ada wants to crush you slowly, with her barefoot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Crushed Under Ada Wong's Bare Foot

    by: Unknown
You look beside you, quivering at the sight of the giant polished black heel, which were almost crushed under. You roll over on the cold ground. Your view of the sky blocked, by the towering presence of a femme fatale dressed in red. Her heel is lifted from the ground again, and held over you, when Ada cold expression turns into a smile. The sight of this little person’s fear, dulled her annoyance, and reawakened her playful cruelty.

“I’m afraid this pet thing isn’t going to work, sweetheart.” Ada says. “I prefer my playthings; docile. If the poor thing bites, the owner has to put it down.”

“Wait, no! You can’t, I’m a person!” You scream from the ground.

The gorgeous Asian woman brushes her black hair behind her ear.

She smiles, and answers with a condescending tone. “This is about personhood, honey. This is about you, being small enough to fit under my foot, while also stupid enough to get on my bad side. So, let’s make this a bit more personal, shall we.”

She slips off her heel, revealing her wrinkled sole. “I had had imagined many fun things we could get up to. Slowly crushing you under my sensitive bare foot isn’t one of them, but it will have to do.

You try to crawl away on your back, unable to look away from the evil smirk, on the beautiful woman’s face, as she lowers her sole towards you. While her foot looks building-height away to your small perspective, the scent of it reminds you how close it really is.

“P-Please, no!”

The Asian woman puts her bare foot down, firmly planting it on the ground. You feel the woman’s skin press your fragile body into it, as it squeezes and around you. You’re molded into the squishy, meaty sole of this cruel stranger, covered in the grime of her dried sweat, forced to feel the warmth of her body, and smell the odor of her foot.

You hear a deep womanly giggle above you. “That’s right, darling. Squirm and writhe helplessly against my foot. Prove to us both how powerless you are to my every whim.”

You cry in pain, as you feel the pressure on your head, while the air is pushed out of your lungs. Ada runs her fingers across her bare leg, biting her lip in guilty pleasure, as she suffocates you beneath her foot.

“How does it feel to be stepped on like a bug?” She says. “The fact that it’s a woman like me doing it, probably sweetens the deal, no?”

With its heel raised, the Asian’s pale foot begins to twist. The flesh holds you into place against the bottom, while you get spun around in the hot and foul-smelling darkness. Ada increases the pressure and you lose the feeling of your limbs, as they flattened against the woman’s sole.

Feeling a slight crunch and splatter, she checks her foot. “Oh cutey, you shouldn’t let a woman walk all over you like that.”

You look up at the alluring smile of the attractive stranger, her big brown eyes filled with playful innocence. You believe in those eyes for one second, and try to beg that innocence for help, one last time.

“Please… have mercy.” You say, coughing up blood.

Ada’s smile widens. “No.”

She lowers her foot back into her high heel, and leans on her leg. You let out your last scream, as you burst into a pathetic stain, under the elegant foot of Ada Wong. She giggles, feeling your blood run down her heel and in between her toes, as she continues her search for a more obedient toy. Your body is left to smear into a permanent stain inside the Chinese woman’s high heel, forever smelling of her feet.

Ada’s hips twist in a suggestive walk. “Tsk, boys…”

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2987271-Crushed-Under-Ada-Wongs-Bare-Foot