*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074522-Attack-of-the-Giant-Animals
by Fenrir
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2074522
Portals bring forth giant animals to the world.

Portals bring forth giant animals to the world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Portals open up on a distant world populated by giant animals. Curious giants enter such portals to find themselves on a planet of a smaller scale...

Rules...

This story is from a third person perspective - He/She/They. Not first (I) or second (You) perspectives.

No giant humans.

Any giant animal of any species, real, extinct, mythological or fictional.

Any body type Feral, Anthro or even Taurs.

Height can vary from a few hundred feet to five thousand feet. However, the size scale needs to stay the same for a storyline.
Unless of course there is a 'normal' size difference A 3ft Feral Wolf to a 8ft anthro Lion. But no 200ft Wolves with a 2500ft one in
the same storyline!

The giant Anthros & Taurs can be from any time period/culture.

Feral animals maybe either wild, pet/companions for the anthros/Taurs or sentient.
Pets/companions may have collars, harnesses saddles etc. Whilst wild of course won't have anything artificial.

Language - For simplicity all characters 'speak' English. Though in reality the giants have their own languages it will
be difficult to make up several new languages. Humans won't understand a giant and vice versa though to us they would both
be talking clear English

The 'small' planet is basically modern Earth with humans but it's not Earth Itself.

Real places, landmarks, buildings etc. Can be used as a reference in the story though.

New portals may open up to remove/add giants, for some reason humans can't be transported through the portals.

The story can change to follow a new giant instead, but try to leave an option to still follow the previous giant.

The giants can be harmed/ killed by each other or by humans, they aren't invincible!

Oh and 'attack' isn't always accurate. The giants could be friendly or curious but a 500ft tall giant is going to cause some damage even if it's unintentional.

Any theme is allowed apart from Zoophilia (sexual attraction to a feral character) or Bestiality (Sex with feral). Both subjects are disgusting especially in real life
and won't be tolerated. Any such chapters will be deleted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2074522-Attack-of-the-Giant-Animals