*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One of the girls
  2. Outside the Family
  3. Laundry Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2461598-One-of-the-girls
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2102787
You find a magical brand of laundry detergent that lets you change into anyone you want!
This choice: Clothing from one of your mom's friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of the girls

    by: Chase
But who’s clothes is it, you remembered that one of your Moms girlfriends had stayed over recently, and she had left some of her clothes on accident, being a good friend, your mom decided to have the clothes washed, she’d then have the clothes returned later, but who was it.

Sandra Beauregard
Height: 5’7
Weight: 120 pounds
Chest size: C
Age: 35
You remember Sandra always being really good friends with your mom, though Sandra may be a good bit taller and thinner than your mom, they’ve always just been best friends. Hell, when you were young you thought Sandra was your Aunt. You know that Sandra is in fact a lesbian, she’s got a drop dead gorgeous wife, and a daughter.

Chelsie Nelson
Height: 5’5
Weight: 140 pounds
Chest size: D
Age: 36
Chelsie was like one of those really rich friends, she never really lifted a finger in her life, but she’s still really sweet, albeit a bit spoiled. Your mom would always tell stories of how Chelsie set her up on a date with the man who would become your father, and how they were always getting into trouble. You don’t know much about Chelsie, aside from the fact that she’s single, and that she hasn’t had the best track record when it comes to relationships, she’s dated a few people, but nothing has ever really stuck.

Melody Criett
Height: 5’2
Weight: 350 pounds
Chest size: EE
Age: 30
Oh god Melody, she’s nice, but she is nowhere near a good influence for your mom, whenever they hang out they’re always eating something, hell, your mom was kinda thin before she met Melody, not incredibly thin, but still around the 150 pound mark. Since they met a few years ago, your mom has been absolutely packing on the pounds. Although you don’t think she’s a good influence, Melody is really sweet, though her appetite is ravenous, and she has a tendency to push herself far beyond her limits, Melody is still a really nice girl. You know that Melody is bisexual, you’ve seen her with both male and female partners, mostly female, but she’s currently single.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sandra

2. Melody

3. Chelsie/other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chase (UN: theking101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2461598-One-of-the-girls