*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399079-Daenerys-demands-you-submit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2127484
An interactive story where a man or woman is dominated by one or more GoT women.
This choice: Daenerys demands you submit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Daenerys demands you submit

    by: Jon Stark
The white-haired Queen smiled as you struggled under the two girls pinning you to the ground.
"Aegon, was it?" she said. Her eyes turned cold, but her smiles remained. "You are no true dragon. And I mean to punish you for your deception."

She stood up and began walking towards you. Her bare feet made no sound as they traversed the marble floor. "Girls," the Queen said. "Make him kneel."

The two serving girls smiled and stood up, dragging you with them. One of them kicked the back of your leg, and you fell to your knees in front of the Queen. She was beautiful, you realised. Would it be so bad to submit to her?

Daenerys' smile had returned. "Now then, my little princeling, I have one thing to ask of you. Will you submit to me? Or will you...wake the dragon?"

You have the following choices:

1. You choose to submit.

2. You insult the Queen.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon Stark (UN: jonstark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dilius the Bearded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399079-Daenerys-demands-you-submit