*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399081-Daenerys-begins-questioning-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2127484
An interactive story where a man or woman is dominated by one or more GoT women.
This choice: Daenerys begins questioning you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Daenerys begins questioning you

    by: Jon Stark
Daenerys snapped her fingers.
"Bring him here," she commanded.

The two serving girls pinning you stood and dragged you, struggling, to lie at Daenerys' feet.
The Queen looked down at you, a slight smirk on her face.

"I have been told of a threat to me, and you fit the description," she said, her voice cold. "I need to ask you some questions. I hope you can answer me." She reached down and stroked your cheek. "I'd hate to kill someone so handsome."

You tried to break free, but the girls holding you had an iron grip. You refused to answer.

The Queen seemed unfazed.
"First question," she said. "Who are you, really? What is your real name?"

You have the following choices:

1. You answer honestly.

2. You maintain your identity.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon Stark (UN: jonstark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dilius the Bearded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399081-Daenerys-begins-questioning-you