*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/JWM5B73DS-Marinettes-best-friend
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #55

Marinette's best friend

    by: SylverDragon
After hearing about the deaths of some famous people, you decided to meet as many of them as possible before dying. You went to each of the 50 USA to meet many famous actors.

You traveled around the world until you arrived in Paris. You preferred to avoid that place, there were strange rumors about a certain Papillon who gave supernatural powers to ordinary people to carry out their revenge in exchange for Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous.

You were very careful not to say or do anything that would make someone angry so that Papillon would use those negative emotions against you.

Unfortunately negativity is impossible to avoid and even if you try to avoid it, someone else ends up hurting someone.

The opponent of the day is a man who was made fun of for his height and decided to use his superpower to turn the tables and shrink everyone to tiny dimensions.

Unfortunately for you, you too are struck by his power and find yourself at a height of two inches.

You find a gigantic girl in jeans and a plaid shirt, brown hair dyed red at the ends, big round glasses, and tanned skin. Based on your knowledge from world travels you can undoubtedly see that her origins date back to the island of Martinique. It's Alya Césaire, the one from the Ladyblog, the first to photograph Ladybug, perhaps the person closest to her after Chat Noir obviously.

“Go away, you risk ending up like me!” You scream to warn her, but she doesn't hear you.

She manages to stay safe and film all the action. Ladybug and Cat Noir win and Ladybug activates her Miraculous Ladybug to fix all the damage. Strangely, nothing happens to you.

"Fantastic. If not even Ladybug fixed me, how can I go back to normal?”

Alya stops for a moment and she watches the video again before returning home to edit and publish.

You think you should ask her for help, if there's anyone who can take you to Ladybug and make you grow up again it's her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get her attention

*Noteb*
2. She finds you

*Noteb*
3. Writer's choice

*Noteb*
4. New Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SylverDragon (UN: sylverdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/JWM5B73DS-Marinettes-best-friend